Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
life

Lady Gaga carrying Rose in a stroller


monketsharona
 Share

Featured Posts

OMG, nonna Cynthia & bubbe Ellen ( if that's really Michael's mother). They gonna pamper that baby so much!

Aww-Officer-Clawhauser.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, NibbCub said:

Wow, that's the homeliest I've ever seen her dress. She looks like a granny. I'm used to seeing her casual in jeans and a tee. EEK.

eek? what do you expect her to wear? 

mother, what must i do?
  • Thanks 8
Link to post
Share on other sites

EART HL I NG

Celebrity culture is so weird because this is a mom pushing her child in a stroller. Something that can be seen anywhere at nearly any time. I never understood needing to have proof you saw someone famous. Especially if it isn't you meeting the person face to face.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

pucihendzap
3 hours ago, Starmie25 said:

Are You Sure About That John Cena GIF by MOODMAN

Hello dubai im honored to be projected on burja kalif  with new haus lab collection

Link to post
Share on other sites

It's like when you see a bus with a sign saying 'driver under instruction'. Shouldn't she have L plates up ?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Lumiere

I forgot her baby's name for a second and thought of Rosé from BLACKPINK when I read the title :deadbanana:

I was like, huh why tf would they do that???

  • LMAO 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

NibbCub
5 hours ago, nATAH said:

eek? what do you expect her to wear? 

Anything but THAT. Seriously. What does having a kid have to do with it?

Edited by NibbCub
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

mlmc1995
2 minutes ago, NibbCub said:

Anything but THAT. Seriously. It's not like she just gave birth.

What business is it of yours? She’s on a walk with her baby, she’s dressed comfy and in something that’s easy to wash when Rose inevitably pukes all over it at some point. Personally I think she looks pretty, but again, nobody else’s business how she chooses to dress in her own time.

  • Like 12
  • Thanks 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

SharkmanthaC
8 hours ago, NibbCub said:

Wow, that's the homeliest I've ever seen her dress. She looks like a granny. I'm used to seeing her casual in jeans and a tee. EEK.

 

8 hours ago, loveandpeace said:

Same exact thought. I couldn’t believe it was her at first...

 

6 minutes ago, NibbCub said:

Anything but THAT. Seriously. What does having a kid have to do with it?

Eww. Imagine judging a new mom that is probably exhausted on what she is wearing just because it’s Gaga. Meanwhile her outfit probably still costs more than my entire wardrobe. Also, who cares. Let her be comfortable in whatever she wants to wear. 

she/her/hers
  • Like 9
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

Franch Toast

Gaga looks cute. She’s dressing for comfort and practicality. Babies spit up. Babies have explosive diarrhea. New moms are tired. Let her be comfortable.

 

She/Her/Hers
  • Like 6
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

nATAH
57 minutes ago, NibbCub said:

Anything but THAT. Seriously. What does having a kid have to do with it?

what does her outfit have to do with you, child? maybe it should be you in the diapers and stroller

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 4
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

NibbCub

We have always commented on her different looks. Is that off limits now that she had a kid? Do you want MOR mom music  also now?

  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

StrawberryBlond
2 hours ago, Lumiere said:

I forgot her baby's name for a second and thought of Rosé from BLACKPINK when I read the title :deadbanana:

I was like, huh why tf would they do that???

Underrated comment - this took me out! :brat:

  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...