Bambino 24,428 Posted 14 hours ago Share Posted 14 hours ago 1 hour ago, gagacabana said: "Sogra" means mother-in-law I thought it mean surrogate mother Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable. 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAMROD 118,169 Posted 14 hours ago Share Posted 14 hours ago OMG, nonna Cynthia & bubbe Ellen ( if that's really Michael's mother). They gonna pamper that baby so much! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
nATAH 58,414 Posted 13 hours ago Share Posted 13 hours ago 3 hours ago, NibbCub said: Wow, that's the homeliest I've ever seen her dress. She looks like a granny. I'm used to seeing her casual in jeans and a tee. EEK. eek? what do you expect her to wear? mother, what must i do? 8 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
mattbri 1,407 Posted 13 hours ago Share Posted 13 hours ago i still can't adjust to this stage 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
EART HL I NG 1,611 Posted 13 hours ago Share Posted 13 hours ago Celebrity culture is so weird because this is a mom pushing her child in a stroller. Something that can be seen anywhere at nearly any time. I never understood needing to have proof you saw someone famous. Especially if it isn't you meeting the person face to face. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
pucihendzap 454 Posted 12 hours ago Share Posted 12 hours ago 3 hours ago, Starmie25 said: Hello dubai im honored to be projected on burja kalif with new haus lab collection Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
MOT 3,663 Posted 10 hours ago Share Posted 10 hours ago It's like when you see a bus with a sign saying 'driver under instruction'. Shouldn't she have L plates up ? Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lumiere 5,939 Posted 10 hours ago Share Posted 10 hours ago I forgot her baby's name for a second and thought of Rosé from BLACKPINK when I read the title I was like, huh why tf would they do that??? 5 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NibbCub 253 Posted 8 hours ago Share Posted 8 hours ago (edited) 5 hours ago, nATAH said: eek? what do you expect her to wear? Anything but THAT. Seriously. What does having a kid have to do with it? Edited 8 hours ago by NibbCub 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
mlmc1995 412 Posted 8 hours ago Share Posted 8 hours ago 2 minutes ago, NibbCub said: Anything but THAT. Seriously. It's not like she just gave birth. What business is it of yours? She’s on a walk with her baby, she’s dressed comfy and in something that’s easy to wash when Rose inevitably pukes all over it at some point. Personally I think she looks pretty, but again, nobody else’s business how she chooses to dress in her own time. 11 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
SharkmanthaC 115,334 Posted 8 hours ago Share Posted 8 hours ago 8 hours ago, NibbCub said: Wow, that's the homeliest I've ever seen her dress. She looks like a granny. I'm used to seeing her casual in jeans and a tee. EEK. 8 hours ago, loveandpeace said: Same exact thought. I couldn’t believe it was her at first... 6 minutes ago, NibbCub said: Anything but THAT. Seriously. What does having a kid have to do with it? Eww. Imagine judging a new mom that is probably exhausted on what she is wearing just because it’s Gaga. Meanwhile her outfit probably still costs more than my entire wardrobe. Also, who cares. Let her be comfortable in whatever she wants to wear. she/her/hers 8 1 6 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Franch Toast 27,787 Posted 8 hours ago Share Posted 8 hours ago Gaga looks cute. She’s dressing for comfort and practicality. Babies spit up. Babies have explosive diarrhea. New moms are tired. Let her be comfortable. She/Her/Hers 6 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
nATAH 58,414 Posted 7 hours ago Share Posted 7 hours ago 57 minutes ago, NibbCub said: Anything but THAT. Seriously. What does having a kid have to do with it? what does her outfit have to do with you, child? maybe it should be you in the diapers and stroller mother, what must i do? 1 3 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NibbCub 253 Posted 7 hours ago Share Posted 7 hours ago We have always commented on her different looks. Is that off limits now that she had a kid? Do you want MOR mom music also now? 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
StrawberryBlond 15,711 Posted 7 hours ago Share Posted 7 hours ago 2 hours ago, Lumiere said: I forgot her baby's name for a second and thought of Rosé from BLACKPINK when I read the title I was like, huh why tf would they do that??? Underrated comment - this took me out! 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.