Blackout19 16,334 Posted 17 hours ago Share Posted 17 hours ago I love this woman so much. I respect her so much. She is my idol, my power. What she did for music, for our community, for people who haven't had a voice for many years, for women, no one could even do half of it. She is the most important person in pop music! i am a free woman. ○● 1 4 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Horny Chicken 11,210 Posted 17 hours ago Share Posted 17 hours ago She is the original free woman. 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Roughhouse Dandy 13,938 Posted 17 hours ago Share Posted 17 hours ago Regardless of my personal taste and preferences, she took the torch passed by women like Ma Rainey, Bessie Smith, and Marlene Dietrich and ran with it in her own way. Sis deserves applause for that alone. This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss. 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Notorious Bean 8,556 Posted 16 hours ago Share Posted 16 hours ago I have grown to love her so much over the years, I go back to her older music and always rediscover something I love and obsess over it for a long time. QUEEN https://open.spotify.com/track/7q1GGm2mBlC9hPWige0C6e?si=6b5319d0e3b44fa6 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
fede ARTPOP 6,758 Posted 13 hours ago Share Posted 13 hours ago (edited) Yes, but I'll never be over in what COADF 2 ended up...I had so much faith in the project and Stuart Price... M Edited 13 hours ago by fede ARTPOP MAYHEM / ARTPOP Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Addison Rae 18,274 Posted 13 hours ago Share Posted 13 hours ago tbh i didn’t expect this era to be a comeback of sorts for her, it felt like she was written off by pop fans for many years as an iconic legacy artist but she really did her big one. sitting on his lap sipping diet pepsi Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lucas 31,645 Posted 6 hours ago Share Posted 6 hours ago Wbk!! Queen of queens tbh Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Anderson123 42,991 Posted 5 hours ago Share Posted 5 hours ago More than Marilyn Monroe? Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NewEnglandWitch 257 Posted 4 hours ago Share Posted 4 hours ago I struggle to define any singular individual as THE reigning queen of anything. That said, Madonna is certainly in my pantheon of pop gods, and definitely one of my favorite artists. Cher, Madonna, Chaka Khan, Donna Summers, Beyoncé, Lady Gaga, Whitney Houston, Celine Dion… all are up there in powerful impacts to the music world for me Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.