Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
opinion

Name 2 producers for LG8


Blackout19
 Share

Featured Posts

SimonBaetens

Klas Ahlund and Sega Bodega

when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too / https://www.last.fm/user/SimonBaetens
Link to post
Share on other sites

Smother Em Eh

Sophie and Grimes 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!
Link to post
Share on other sites

fede ARTPOP

Garibay • RedOne • GAGA 

M.  O.  T.  H.  E.  R.  

:pawsup:

MAYHEM / ARTPOP
Link to post
Share on other sites

Grim

If I let myself be delusional, Seth Manchester and Trent Reznor:flutter:

I'm probably wrong
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ophelia
On 9/27/2026 at 4:02 PM, Notorious Being said:

Gesaffelstein and Trent Reznor.

my first thought! :applause:

I'd jump off the cliff if it was Bloodpop again

...has anybody seen my disco stick?
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...