Jump to content
event

2026 MTV Video Music Awards


TaylorSwift
 Share

Featured Posts

TaylorSwift

Taylor Swift
HTQqbt6XcAAD5e6?format=jpg&name=largeHTQozPNbUAAiJWe?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Edited by TaylorSwift
Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

peggyhill
2 minutes ago, 27monster27 said:

This football game better end in time.

I feel like Im being held against my will rn

as seen on tv
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

ThisGuyTony

The timer on this football game has been 1:30 for like 5 minutes why isn’t it ending? :air: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

GregJA

It's delayed - I'm not surprised since Madonna is never on time LOL

Mr. No Award Winner 2020
Link to post
Share on other sites

Duella Dvil

Why are they edging the homuhsecksuals

www.instagram.com/theduella666
Link to post
Share on other sites

monstertoronto

The way my husband and I are forcing ourselves to sit through the end of this football game because it’s delaying our Madonna. Ugh. Why is football the slowest most boring sport to watch ever 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

27monster27
2 minutes ago, peggyhill said:

I feel like Im being held against my will rn

I went to homecoming at my college for my birthday yesterday, and I was waiting for some friends to go on for homecoming court and it took FOREVER for half time to come around. It was at "less than three minutes" for like 15 full minutes and I was getting rained on the whole time. They did briefly play Rain On Me though, which felt nice in the rain lol.

he/him/his
  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

TaylorSwift

 

Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

GregJA

In Canada it's having me watch border security :ladyhaha:

Mr. No Award Winner 2020
  • Shook 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...