Jump to content
event

2026 MTV Video Music Awards


TaylorSwift
 Share

Featured Posts

IllusionLover
7 minutes ago, Cssomeone said:

With all due respect, why is George Michael being honored this year? :triggered:

 

5 minutes ago, 27monster27 said:

I think it's because it has been almost ten years since he died, which was at the end of 2016.

It's also promo for his new concert movie/live album. His state recovered and restored the Faith tour and are releasing it in theaters. I saw the trailer the other day on a theater and it looks really good, you can't even tell it was filmed in the 80s

Edited by IllusionLover
13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Cssomeone
Just now, IllusionLover said:

 

It's also promo for his new concert movie/live album. His state recovered and restored the Faith tour and are releasing it in theaters. I saw the trailer the other day on a theater and ot looks really good, you can't even tell it was filmed in the 80s

Oh, now it makes sense. Thx

Link to post
Share on other sites

27monster27
1 minute ago, weed said:

old news now, i stopped watching lol but girlies!! i need his fat c*ck

 

Sometimes he pisses me off, but he is hot tonight.

he/him/his
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, 27monster27 said:

Sometimes he pisses me off, but he is hot tonight.

I used to be a hater but now I'm a rider :ororomunroe:

Link to post
Share on other sites

IllusionLover

That Alex Warren dude talks like the closeted gays faking up a masculine voice :triggered:

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

JustJustan
1 minute ago, peggyhill said:

Does anybody know what just happened?

I think it was a display of youthful toxic MAGA masculinity, but not sure.

Link to post
Share on other sites

TheBeast
Just now, Duella Dvil said:

A MESS

WHY DID I DODGE LIKE HE WAS SPITTING ON ME

I literally flinched and dropped my phone. :selena:

You can't hide who you are, 11:59.
Link to post
Share on other sites

IllusionLover
Just now, JustJustan said:

I think it was a display of youthful toxic MAGA masculinity, but not sure.

What are we talking about??? I stopped watching 

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes
Link to post
Share on other sites

peggyhill
Just now, steven said:

That choreo was kinda insane

Honestly it kinda gave Michelle Phillps banana vibes too. Im confused but so interested

as seen on tv
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

27monster27

Taylor has been messy lately, but that video genuinely is really fun. I wish it could've been Madonna, but eh this is fine.

he/him/his
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...