Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
event

2026 MTV Video Music Awards


TaylorSwift
 Share

Featured Posts

princedeeblebleble
9 hours ago, weed said:

old news now, i stopped watching lol but girlies!! i need his fat c*ck

 

I know he's slightly problematic, but damn is he hot as hell :v: Where's a House of taste for him? 

8 hours ago, Duella Dvil said:

I wonder how hard M's team is working to scrub the internet of that random closeup

What closeup????

Link to post
Share on other sites

faysalaaa

Im happy with the Madonna performance but I dont think its an amazing as people are saying. The Cahrli and Sabrina part of the performance is just her walking, and as a Madonna fan I expect better. I do love the solo part of the performance on the table, I wish she continued that part, it would be one of the most iconic moments in recent years.

Edited by faysalaaa
Link to post
Share on other sites

Madonna's performance was hmm.. something :Cautious:

It's like most of the time nobody knew wtf they were supposed to do there :Cautious:

So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy
Link to post
Share on other sites

VelvetVenus

I'm happy that Madonna got 7 trophies! She's now the third most decorated artist on the VMA's history (just taylor and bey ahead of her)

IMO Gaga should've had a sweep last year, she got 4 out of 12 making her the most awarded of last year, but i still feel she deserved more from mtv

This ones were Abra's to lose: 

Best Cinematography (winner: Kendrick Lamar – "Not Like Us")

Best Editing (Tate McRae – "Just Keep Watching")

Best Choreography (Doechii – "Anxiety")

Best Visual Effects (Sabrina Carpenter – "Manchild")
 

Link to post
Share on other sites

StrawberryBlond

Well, these results were a huge let-down. I honestly think the whole Madonna love-in was all rigged. 7 wins for an album that didn't have major success whose singles all flopped? I know, critical praise and all that but this was never what MTV was about. It just felt like they wanted to give her one last big night because they know this will probably be the last chance before retirement beckons or at least, will be the last well-received album. She clearly isn't physically well, being carried around, unsteady on her feet, lipsynching sometimes with her mic not near her mouth, going off on tangents and appearing drunk. It's quite sad, really. She really needs a rest and to stop overdoing it. I wish people would just call out the obvious and realise that she needs help. I say this out of genuine concern. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 9/29/2026 at 12:12 AM, StrawberryBlond said:

Well, these results were a huge let-down. I honestly think the whole Madonna love-in was all rigged. 7 wins for an album that didn't have major success whose singles all flopped? I know, critical praise and all that but this was never what MTV was about. It just felt like they wanted to give her one last big night because they know this will probably be the last chance before retirement beckons or at least, will be the last well-received album. She clearly isn't physically well, being carried around, unsteady on her feet, lipsynching sometimes with her mic not near her mouth, going off on tangents and appearing drunk. It's quite sad, really. She really needs a rest and to stop overdoing it. I wish people would just call out the obvious and realise that she needs help. I say this out of genuine concern. 

I think more likely the VMAs are close to being cancelled. Not because of viewing figures or anything but because of cultural relevance. They will probably have to adapt sooner rather than later to the fact short form has taken over. 

With Spotify having taken over for where videos are actually relevant for charts in the US now, I wonder if Spotify will make it’s own awards ceremony and have it be streamable for free worldwide 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...