princedeeblebleble 3,925 Posted Monday at 11:11 AM Share Posted Monday at 11:11 AM 9 hours ago, weed said: old news now, i stopped watching lol but girlies!! i need his fat c*ck I know he's slightly problematic, but damn is he hot as hell Where's a House of taste for him? 8 hours ago, Duella Dvil said: I wonder how hard M's team is working to scrub the internet of that random closeup What closeup???? Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
FfFfFfFF 59,043 Posted Monday at 01:52 PM Share Posted Monday at 01:52 PM 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
faysalaaa 5,382 Posted Monday at 01:57 PM Share Posted Monday at 01:57 PM (edited) Im happy with the Madonna performance but I dont think its an amazing as people are saying. The Cahrli and Sabrina part of the performance is just her walking, and as a Madonna fan I expect better. I do love the solo part of the performance on the table, I wish she continued that part, it would be one of the most iconic moments in recent years. Edited Monday at 01:59 PM by faysalaaa Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
River 129,251 Posted Monday at 05:13 PM Share Posted Monday at 05:13 PM Madonna's performance was hmm.. something It's like most of the time nobody knew wtf they were supposed to do there So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagzus 25,873 Posted Monday at 05:21 PM Share Posted Monday at 05:21 PM @Bronco crying 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
garbage day 11,877 Posted Monday at 05:24 PM Share Posted Monday at 05:24 PM 11 hours ago, LadyxGaGa said: SHOW ME RACHEL 11 hours ago, Duella Dvil said: It was a close up while she was going up a ladder or stairs and the song was going but she wasn't lip syncing https://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/431284-madonna-can-sing-without-moving-her-mouth/ Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,343 Posted Monday at 05:43 PM Share Posted Monday at 05:43 PM 21 minutes ago, gagzus said: @Bronco crying I literally saw this like 10 minutes ago The gays know how to party Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
VelvetVenus 260 Posted Monday at 07:56 PM Share Posted Monday at 07:56 PM I'm happy that Madonna got 7 trophies! She's now the third most decorated artist on the VMA's history (just taylor and bey ahead of her) IMO Gaga should've had a sweep last year, she got 4 out of 12 making her the most awarded of last year, but i still feel she deserved more from mtv This ones were Abra's to lose: Best Cinematography (winner: Kendrick Lamar – "Not Like Us") Best Editing (Tate McRae – "Just Keep Watching") Best Choreography (Doechii – "Anxiety") Best Visual Effects (Sabrina Carpenter – "Manchild") Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
StrawberryBlond 15,717 Posted Monday at 11:12 PM Share Posted Monday at 11:12 PM Well, these results were a huge let-down. I honestly think the whole Madonna love-in was all rigged. 7 wins for an album that didn't have major success whose singles all flopped? I know, critical praise and all that but this was never what MTV was about. It just felt like they wanted to give her one last big night because they know this will probably be the last chance before retirement beckons or at least, will be the last well-received album. She clearly isn't physically well, being carried around, unsteady on her feet, lipsynching sometimes with her mic not near her mouth, going off on tangents and appearing drunk. It's quite sad, really. She really needs a rest and to stop overdoing it. I wish people would just call out the obvious and realise that she needs help. I say this out of genuine concern. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
celestiallove 269 Posted yesterday at 03:00 PM Share Posted yesterday at 03:00 PM why the **** did BTS win best kpop LIVE FROM NEW YORK Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagzus 25,873 Posted yesterday at 03:27 PM Share Posted yesterday at 03:27 PM On 9/29/2026 at 12:12 AM, StrawberryBlond said: Well, these results were a huge let-down. I honestly think the whole Madonna love-in was all rigged. 7 wins for an album that didn't have major success whose singles all flopped? I know, critical praise and all that but this was never what MTV was about. It just felt like they wanted to give her one last big night because they know this will probably be the last chance before retirement beckons or at least, will be the last well-received album. She clearly isn't physically well, being carried around, unsteady on her feet, lipsynching sometimes with her mic not near her mouth, going off on tangents and appearing drunk. It's quite sad, really. She really needs a rest and to stop overdoing it. I wish people would just call out the obvious and realise that she needs help. I say this out of genuine concern. I think more likely the VMAs are close to being cancelled. Not because of viewing figures or anything but because of cultural relevance. They will probably have to adapt sooner rather than later to the fact short form has taken over. With Spotify having taken over for where videos are actually relevant for charts in the US now, I wonder if Spotify will make it’s own awards ceremony and have it be streamable for free worldwide 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.