Jump to content
opinion

Better Song: Alejandro vs LoveDrug


ANVEEROY
 Share

Better Song   

83 members have voted

  1. 1. Choose One



Featured Posts

Duella Dvil

A wet slug falling out of a tree onto the SIDEWALK sounds better than Flopejandro

www.instagram.com/theduella666
  • Shook 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

ANVEEROY
22 hours ago, NUTELLA said:

Alejandro is more important to her discography

But I personally prefer LovedRug

my-favorite-place-to-daydream.jpg?s=612x

 

22 hours ago, DavidJP said:

I’m sorry lovedrug knocks Alejandro out of the water…. Pop perfection 

 

22 hours ago, DESTROY UR DISEASE said:

Listen... LoveDrug is a phenomenal song

but Alejandro is a classic and there's only a handful of songs that are better

 

so...

music video mv GIF by Lady Gaga

 

20 hours ago, Controversiaga said:

ALEJANDRO :fthis: 

R U FCKN KIDDING ME????

LOVEDRUG IS CUTE BUT ITS LIKE THE ELECTRIC CHAPEL OF THE ALBUM WHILE ALEJANDRO IS THE HEAVY METAL LOVER 

 

 

20 hours ago, NUTELLA said:

Even as a day-one LoveDrug fanatic...

your words feel slightly blasphemous

Heavy Metal Lover is in a league of her own...

FAR above Alejandro, LoveDrug or Electric Chapel

51282663aa589d9353076a7d5cea1864ef9caaa9

 

20 hours ago, RochesterJoannster said:

I’m going to say LoveDrug is actually the better song. 
 

Alejandro is unique for her and is obviously a classic for her in ways that LoveDrug will come close to unless it goes viral for some reason 

 

16 hours ago, Blackout19 said:

lovedrug is so overrated

 

16 hours ago, River said:

the real housewives of atlanta jealousy GIF by Bravo TV

 

16 hours ago, River said:

I mean lyrically LoveDrug is miles away

Eli Jandro is weird

"at this point I've got a shoes, nothing Toulouse"??????

 

Classic doesn't mean good, LoveDrug is pop perfection, while Eli Joanndro has it's flaws.

 

15 hours ago, SevenWonder said:

I think Alejandro is the more important song, and it's really great, but I def like Lovedrug more. 

 

15 hours ago, MOT said:

Alejandro is a stain on Gaga's career, an abysmal, plodding dirge of a thing that sounds like it was co-written by Madonna and Phil Collins on a day when they both had the flu.

LoveDrug is a terrific, bouncing, rollicking classic pop sing.

I have therefore voted for LoveDrug.

 

 

13 hours ago, Lucas said:

Alejandro clears by faaaaaaar

 

13 hours ago, PartySick said:

Kinda mad that I didn't write this :billie:

That minute and 20 seconds she spent on Alejandro at the Mayhem Ball was wasted time! It's one of the first "old hits" that needs to be put away until she's 75 and at her nostalgia residency.

 

12 hours ago, ThisGuyTony said:

Alejandro > BoreDrug

 

10 hours ago, Purrrrrr said:

Alejandro is top 3-5 of her best ever, so.. :traumatica: sorry LD

 

2 hours ago, Decodekid said:

Alejandro… HELLO

 

2 hours ago, Duella Dvil said:

A wet slug falling out of a tree onto the SIDEWALK sounds better than Flopejandro

MAKE SURE YOU ALL VOTE 

 

READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE!
Link to post
Share on other sites

Duella Dvil
46 minutes ago, ANVEEROY said:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

MAKE SURE YOU ALL VOTE 

 

To quote myself:

No! :ladyhaha:

www.instagram.com/theduella666
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ladle Ghoulash
21 hours ago, Controversiaga said:

LOVEDRUG IS CUTE BUT ITS LIKE THE ELECTRIC CHAPEL OF THE ALBUM

Electric Chapel, baby, I’m so sorry…

We have forgotten our public MANNERS
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...