Controversiaga 17,312 Posted Saturday at 03:48 PM Share Posted Saturday at 03:48 PM Bald? Short? Bob? Medium? Long? Past the ass? Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga” 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,380 Posted Saturday at 03:50 PM Share Posted Saturday at 03:50 PM zero I can smell your sickness I can... 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagzus 25,726 Posted Saturday at 03:51 PM Share Posted Saturday at 03:51 PM miss her drag queen hair 1 8 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
CYCLOPS 6,191 Posted Saturday at 03:59 PM Share Posted Saturday at 03:59 PM (edited) bob Edited Saturday at 03:59 PM by CYCLOPS 1 6 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JohnPokerface 1,157 Posted Saturday at 04:25 PM Share Posted Saturday at 04:25 PM Long 1 6 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 174,972 Posted Saturday at 04:28 PM Share Posted Saturday at 04:28 PM She looks incredible with short/medium hair. That messy black hair she had for the Billboard Mayhem interview is probably one of my favorites along with the short blonde wig she had during the Paparazzi, DWUW, acoustic set segment of the artRAVE's first leg Whimsical bitch 6 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hadrian 2,810 Posted Saturday at 04:31 PM Share Posted Saturday at 04:31 PM She can pull off anything, and she's the only person who can pull off a bob. I said what I said, Star. *gif not related but also not entirely untrue rosetta stone is rolling in her grave rn 🙏🥀🥀 1 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
timdrake 2,861 Posted Saturday at 04:51 PM Share Posted Saturday at 04:51 PM thiisssssss 2 8 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
liamgaga 836 Posted Saturday at 04:59 PM Share Posted Saturday at 04:59 PM When the long wigs are good, they are GOOD 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackout19 16,338 Posted Saturday at 05:03 PM Share Posted Saturday at 05:03 PM i am a free woman. ○● 2 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
holy scheisse 23,084 Posted Saturday at 05:21 PM Share Posted Saturday at 05:21 PM Either bob or long 1 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagzus 25,726 Posted Saturday at 05:28 PM Share Posted Saturday at 05:28 PM 36 minutes ago, timdrake said: thiisssssss If they don’t cast her in the Aegon’s Conquest movie as one of his sister-wives I will riot. She looks so 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
loveandpeace 2,274 Posted Saturday at 05:35 PM Share Posted Saturday at 05:35 PM I love how Gaga with her hair fully tied back isn’t even an option for anyone ꕤ。˚⋆ just smile :) ♡🦋 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Skyana Rava 2,859 Posted Saturday at 06:18 PM Share Posted Saturday at 06:18 PM I can't pick.... she's literally fierce af in every photo. Well, I am a sucker for bald bitches, so that might be my fav. But seriously she's always gorgeous I can't Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
loveandpeace 2,274 Posted Saturday at 06:27 PM Share Posted Saturday at 06:27 PM 8 minutes ago, Skyana Rava said: I can't pick.... she's literally fierce af in every photo. Well, I am a sucker for bald bitches, so that might be my fav. But seriously she's always gorgeous I can't A bald era would blow everyone's mind... ꕤ。˚⋆ just smile :) ♡🦋 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.