Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
opinion

Lady Gaga best hair length?


Controversiaga
 Share

Featured Posts

PartySick

She looks incredible with short/medium hair. That messy black hair she had for the Billboard Mayhem interview is probably one of my favorites along with the short blonde wig she had during the Paparazzi, DWUW, acoustic set segment of the artRAVE's first leg :giveup:

Whimsical bitch
  • YAAAS 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

She can pull off anything, and she's the only person who can pull off a bob.

 

I said what I said, Star.

taylor swift suck it GIF

 

*gif not related but also not entirely untrue

rosetta stone is rolling in her grave rn 🙏🥀🥀
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, timdrake said:

thiisssssss

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTv34oNYcvaf_x5cFKuO-Mimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHdo23lBPLbehH1fGPlZd

If they don’t cast her in the Aegon’s Conquest movie as one of his sister-wives I  will riot. She looks so :giveup:

  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Skyana Rava

I can't pick.... she's literally fierce af in every photo.

Well, I am a sucker for bald bitches, so that might be my fav.

But seriously she's always gorgeous I can't

Link to post
Share on other sites

loveandpeace
8 minutes ago, Skyana Rava said:

I can't pick.... she's literally fierce af in every photo.

Well, I am a sucker for bald bitches, so that might be my fav.

But seriously she's always gorgeous I can't

A bald era would blow everyone's mind...

ꕤ。˚⋆ there's only love in my heart
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...