FfFfFfFF 59,019 Posted Friday at 07:02 PM Share Posted Friday at 07:02 PM Enough time has passed.. ..so I think it's time to colectivelly agree Confessions II is the better album. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bpmMonkey 7,887 Posted Friday at 07:08 PM Share Posted Friday at 07:08 PM The new one is soulless, empty, 2026 slop, uninspired, Ryan Murphy-esque desperate trash. saving people, hunting things - the family business 3 1 5 1 6 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
River 129,105 Posted Friday at 07:08 PM Share Posted Friday at 07:08 PM CII has the actual confessions, but CI is the pokemon master So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sera Azil 7 Posted Friday at 07:11 PM Share Posted Friday at 07:11 PM Confessions II is a deep, mature lyrrics about death, losing someone and brings new meaning to dance music. It is a much artistic album. Confessions I good but songs like I love New York are bad lyrics. But my baby likes what he likes, He already took me to Cleveland! 4 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LGAte 1,390 Posted Friday at 07:14 PM Share Posted Friday at 07:14 PM The fact that after the bad run of her last few albums, and a sequel to one of greatest revered albums, that we are even having this conversation in a serious way is a testament to Madonna’s greatness. what other artist at 67 is releasing albums that are comparable to their imperial phases? that’s insane! 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ayesha Erotica 1,967 Posted Friday at 07:14 PM Share Posted Friday at 07:14 PM Confessions (original) is the masterpiece. Confessions II lacks hits, is not dancey, feels slow and is bad Your boyfriend comes over with a bit of gun oil Says he wants to step on new soil 1 2 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
FfFfFfFF 59,019 Posted Friday at 07:21 PM Author Share Posted Friday at 07:21 PM 9 minutes ago, Sera Azil said: Confessions II is a deep, mature lyrrics about death, losing someone and brings new meaning to dance music. It is a much artistic album. Confessions I good but songs like I love New York are bad lyrics. I think the lyrics are not the only thing bad on I Love New York. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
nkta 785 Posted Friday at 07:22 PM Share Posted Friday at 07:22 PM 13 minutes ago, bpmMonkey said: The new one is soulless, empty, 2026 slop, uninspired, Ryan Murphy-esque desperate trash. Unpopular Opinion! 2 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
nkta 785 Posted Friday at 07:26 PM Share Posted Friday at 07:26 PM Confessions II is mature, surprising, fresh, experimental record! Confessions I was not original at the time and has that terrible I Love NY song. Both albums are great ofc, but Confessions II is more epic, cause it’s a surprise that she could pull it off at 67 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagzus 25,620 Posted Friday at 07:29 PM Share Posted Friday at 07:29 PM I prefer the original but the original feels like being in a gay bar. The second feels more like being at a gay club. 3 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NewEnglandWitch 255 Posted Friday at 07:37 PM Share Posted Friday at 07:37 PM I’m going to abstain. I really can’t pick between them Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ziggy 14,333 Posted Friday at 08:09 PM Share Posted Friday at 08:09 PM I like II more for the fact that it has actual confessions and is a better album experience, but I think the hits on 1 are superior ofc 2 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ziggy 14,333 Posted Friday at 08:10 PM Share Posted Friday at 08:10 PM 1 hour ago, bpmMonkey said: The new one is soulless, empty, 2026 slop, uninspired, Ryan Murphy-esque desperate trash. what's ryan murphy-esque about it? im not getting where you're coming from there 2 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,082 Posted Friday at 08:14 PM Share Posted Friday at 08:14 PM Say what you will about the albums themselves as wholes, but the respective peaks on each are Hung Up & Love Sensation. Love Sensation is my “song of summer 2026” …but it doesn’t hold a candle to Hung Up 🤷🏽♂️ Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Anderson123 42,991 Posted Friday at 08:18 PM Share Posted Friday at 08:18 PM Both great albums but I vote for Confessions 1 because of nostalgia but Confessions II talks about more important stuff and has some great lyrics. Confessions 1 seemed like "lets do a dance album for fun after the political American Life". Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.