Jump to content
opinion

AHS 13 is a dud (so far)


gagzus
 Share

Featured Posts

monketsharona

Spoiler 

 

I have theory about Constance that could end up real : I feel like she is possessed by other Jessica Lange characters. She's suddenly regularly Germany speaking (Elsa), having some hard tough talking like Jude, she talked about her losing a man by suicide in New Orleans (Fiona), and her being a nurse (Judy, all the nuns from Asylum are also nurses)

 

Anyway this season will need a brain and some searchings and knowledges from all the seasons so far. This season will like the furst ones build through the episodes. Which is in my opinion sooooo good. I'm tired of no brainer stuff.

Edited by monketsharona
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

SleepingSun

AHS was great back then, so many iconic moments and characters that were part of pop culture. But, as with many TV series, it overstayed its own popularity. As time went by, the quality dropped.

One second I'm a troll, then suddenly the troll is me.
Link to post
Share on other sites

JohnPokerface
16 hours ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

Did you see the Lizzy Borden Monster show he just made? 

I thought it was way better than many of Murphy's messes. At least this one didn't collapse mid-season imo. :laughga:

No, I refuse to give his shows a chance

  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Spoiler 

 

I have theory about Constance that could end up real : I feel like she is possessed by other Jessica Lange characters. She's suddenly regularly Germany speaking (Elsa), having some hard tough talking like Jude, she talked about her losing a man by suicide in New Orleans (Fiona), and her being a nurse (Judy, all the nuns from Asylum are also nurses)

 

Anyway this season will need a brain and some searchings and knowledges from all the seasons so far. This season will like the furst ones build through the episodes. Which is in my opinion sooooo good. I'm tired of no brainer stuff.

I love the story setup and the mystery but (so far) the need for returning characters feels inconsequential. But I’m happy to keep on watching to see if my own theories (which you can see I’ve put into a previous post spoiler tags) come true.

Link to post
Share on other sites

NewEnglandWitch
7 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Spoiler 

 

I have theory about Constance that could end up real : I feel like she is possessed by other Jessica Lange characters. She's suddenly regularly Germany speaking (Elsa), having some hard tough talking like Jude, she talked about her losing a man by suicide in New Orleans (Fiona), and her being a nurse (Judy, all the nuns from Asylum are also nurses)

 

Anyway this season will need a brain and some searchings and knowledges from all the seasons so far. This season will like the furst ones build through the episodes. Which is in my opinion sooooo good. I'm tired of no brainer stuff.

We share a theory

Link to post
Share on other sites

Lanadelduck
17 hours ago, gagzus said:

My theory is;

  Hide contents

The older man is Satan, and Constance is sacrificing souls to make him more powerful. Since it seems every time someone dies related to the number 13 he gets more powerful. She’s sacrificed her own children’s souls to hell at the end of the third episode.

There’s been allusions to the Last Supper and 13 female souls to sacrifice. The Black Dahlia is one of them. My guess is the other 12 are main female characters from the series who have all died (Myrtle, Fiona, Marie, Maddison etc). Constance also specifically seems to sympathise with Judas as well. 

Also my guess is originally The Countess was one of the 13 souls to be sacrificed but when Gaga couldn’t return they changed it.

My theory is the main character is afraid of the number 13 because he’s actually a descendant or reincarnation of Jesus/God or some holy divine spirit (probably linked back to Warlocks and Witches). We already know that the actor from Love Story is playing a younger version of the old man character from the first 3 episodes. So my theory is the more of the 13 female souls he gets the more youthful and powerful he becomes and looks.

Constance will be his literal Judas and betray him at the end of the season and help the witches and the main male character defeat him.

 

Wow this is good

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Lanadelduck said:

Wow this is good

Thanks, i hope I’m at least close. I also hope that it’ll close the story on all the old characters finally so we can move back to a proper anthology series.

Link to post
Share on other sites

SlowLoris

Y'all idkkk I am intrigued and am enjoying the high camp.

Dunno why some people here seem to expect to "know what's going on" already.  Just shut up and watch Jessica lange be hilarious 

Edited by SlowLoris
  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

SlowLoris

People in 2026 the moment something isn't a perfectly polished, easy-to-understand script made for TikTok teens with 30-second attention spans:Leaving Spongebob Squarepants GIF

Link to post
Share on other sites

juju

ahs is my favorite show bc i just adore chaotic slop & campy horror, so technically i do like the new season and appreciate the fanservice but...... whew if im not completely confused??? by everything??

why is ms. venable wearing her outskirts outfit if the apocalypse was completely reversed? how tf are kai and winter getting along considering he literally killed her? why is constance in new york, speaking german? how many times is cordelia going to say "i am the fcking supreme"??

the next two eps better connect some dots or i fear this season could end low in my rankings........ (still seated tho for whatever inevitable trainwrecks we have in store!<3)

she/her
Link to post
Share on other sites

gagzus
17 hours ago, SlowLoris said:

Y'all idkkk I am intrigued and am enjoying the high camp.

Dunno why some people here seem to expect to "know what's going on" already.  Just shut up and watch Jessica lange be hilarious 

We get what’s going on (the mystery is intriguing) but the need for old characters is entirely useless they could’ve just done this with entirely new characters. Not to mention some of the call backs are clunky and cringe. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...