Blackout19 16,334 Posted Friday at 02:25 PM Share Posted Friday at 02:25 PM 15 years ago, Gaga dedicated Hair to 14 year old, little monster Jamey Rodemeyer, who passed away after being bullied for his sexuality. i am a free woman. ○● 2 10 1 11 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Economy 53,166 Posted Sunday at 12:52 AM Share Posted Sunday at 12:52 AM I remember him. RIP Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagzus 25,693 Posted Sunday at 01:08 AM Share Posted Sunday at 01:08 AM I knew instantly this was about Jamey. I know it’s a little sad and probably cringe to some but I think about him a lot actually. I feel like I constantly love my life for him and all the young gay people we know who’ve died because we gotta live our lives for their dreams if you get me. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ilia Malinin 3,154 Posted Sunday at 02:27 AM Share Posted Sunday at 02:27 AM this song makes me sob every time as a trans man, because i understand it more than any other song on born this way. rest in peace, jamey. you had so much life to live and i'm devastated you didn't get to live it. everyone keeps saying "oh, he's back, he's back!" but the truth is i never left! 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hadrian 2,807 Posted Sunday at 03:13 AM Share Posted Sunday at 03:13 AM Even though I never met him, I still think of Jamey every so often I hope he's having fun dancing to Mayhem on the other side. rosetta stone is rolling in her grave rn 🙏🥀🥀 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.