Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
new music

Madonna x Charli - Danceteria (Afterhours Mix)


Joshua James
 Share

Featured Posts

Not a massive fan of the switch up on the instrumental. Feels watered down/badly mixed with the vocals but otherwise its okay.

I feel like you can tell the collabs aren't actual collabs and are effectively low effort remixes. 

The gays know how to party
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

MountainMonster

Well… it kinda ruined my favorite song on the album, but they made good use of the best part of the original, the outro break down. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

chathonnete
6 hours ago, bowlsofbrett said:

Look, I’m sorry, but I’m tired of these collabs sounding like two cats in trash cans tumbling down a flight of stairs. This has happened with so many remixes whether it be Gaga & Xtina, Ariana & Mariah, Madonna & Kylie, Madonna & Charli. 
 

Much love to everyone who enjoys them, but it’s not for me.

This is what happens when you don't take your time and do a collab in a rush

Link to post
Share on other sites

I love it. I love how Charli's verse tells the story of her rise to fame as a partygirl, just like Madonna does in the original. I love the sense of history repeating itself, and the idea of one popgirl passing down the torch to another. I haven't heard a remix that adds a point of view to a song's meaning like this since Girl, so confusing (although that remix is obviously far superior).

Link to post
Share on other sites

thisboyisamonster
On 9/24/2026 at 11:55 PM, IllusionLover said:

 

So what is the truth :oprah:

It's at the very least better than Showgirl Encore

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...