loveandpeace 2,306 Posted September 24 Share Posted September 24 I'm not a fan of the show, so I wouldn't mind never seeing her in it again... ꕤ。˚⋆ just smile :) ♡🦋 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sepsami 21,154 Posted September 25 Share Posted September 25 I feel like her acting career can't handle another flop so I'm glad she's not coming back I will be watching AHS 13 though but with zero expectations and I will probably still be let down 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LGAte 1,400 Posted September 25 Share Posted September 25 I think she is gonna be in it. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
artdoll 47,198 Posted September 25 Share Posted September 25 we were so close to seeing the countess return... 。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Flippy 14,703 Posted September 25 Share Posted September 25 It would’ve been amazing to see her return as the Countess tbh TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // CWT 9.8.22 // TMB 7.22.25 & 7.24.25 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
IllusionLover 7,902 Posted September 25 Share Posted September 25 3 hours ago, LGAte said: I think she is gonna be in it. When I saw her with roots and bleached eyebrows I thought she was filming for AHS 13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
VelvetVenus 262 Posted September 25 Share Posted September 25 I'm glad she ain't returning, not because I wouldn't like to see her on AHS, but because I'd rather see her acting on different things 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TimotheeChalamet 7,067 Posted September 25 Share Posted September 25 5 hours ago, Sepsami said: I will be watching AHS 13 though but with zero expectations and I will probably still be let down And rightfully so (for now) Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.