TheMontebello 1,348 Posted September 24 Share Posted September 24 I want to be in talks with Lady Gaga too You like the fat girl I got in me 🍕 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NewEnglandWitch 263 Posted September 24 Share Posted September 24 I wonder if the scheduling conflict was the arrival of the new family member. I’d love for her to come back. I know she had a bad experience with one of the Roanoke directors, but they can coordinate ensuring she doesn’t work with them again. I thought she enjoyed making Hotel Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bradley 60,514 Posted September 24 Share Posted September 24 She had a baby to make Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Red 99,632 Posted September 24 Share Posted September 24 22 minutes ago, NewEnglandWitch said: I wonder if the scheduling conflict was the arrival of the new family member. I’d love for her to come back. I know she had a bad experience with one of the Roanoke directors, but they can coordinate ensuring she doesn’t work with them again. I thought she enjoyed making Hotel Ever since FF2 was released I wonder if Gaga was supposed to be in the second act of Roanoke but left the show because of that director If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagzus 26,039 Posted September 24 Share Posted September 24 It seems like Ryan wants to move on from the OG cast so maybe someone like Gaga could become their new Lange matriarchal character. I mean she’s the only one besides Lange to win a Golden Globe for the show. She’s the only one of the cast to win a major lead actress award for her first season appearance (Lange didn't win a lead actress one till Coven) and only one of SIX actors of the entire cast to win major awards. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Murakami27 9,049 Posted September 24 Share Posted September 24 (edited) “Scheduling conflict” Edited September 24 by Murakami27 4 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord Mayhem 3,716 Posted September 24 Share Posted September 24 (edited) So not that she DIDN'T want to do it but it was a scheduling issue? Hmm...does the journey continue? Edited September 24 by Lord Mayhem 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagzus 26,039 Posted September 24 Share Posted September 24 (edited) 6 minutes ago, Red said: Ever since FF2 was released I wonder if Gaga was supposed to be in the second act of Roanoke but left the show because of that director Although not confirmed, the inside reports from the time were that she was supposed to be revealed (as a twist) that the actress playing the witch was the actual witch still alive. And she’d been using her magic to haunt the set of the re-enactments. She was supposed to play victim but then have the twist in the finale be she brought the spirits back. It was supposed to link the concept of the hauntings and ghosts in the show to witch craft. Edited September 24 by gagzus 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TimotheeChalamet 7,067 Posted September 24 Share Posted September 24 9 minutes ago, Red said: Ever since FF2 was released I wonder if Gaga was supposed to be in the second act of Roanoke but left the show because of that director No, I think it would've made no sense for her to return in the second half anyways, because her part was too small and her character never appeared again in the actress form (the one she was playing) Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagacabana 8,791 Posted September 24 Share Posted September 24 45 minutes ago, gagzus said: It seems like Ryan wants to move on from the OG cast so maybe someone like Gaga could become their new Lange matriarchal character. I mean she’s the only one besides Lange to win a Golden Globe for the show. She’s the only one of the cast to win a major lead actress award for her first season appearance (Lange didn't win a lead actress one till Coven) and only one of SIX actors of the entire cast to win major awards. Inb4 AHS becomes the grey's anatomy of queer horror and Gaga, as ryan murphy's muse, reaches Lange levels of acting and therefore turns into a legacy and finally will be on a Karyn Kusama project and I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shadownight 664 Posted September 24 Share Posted September 24 Guys, its obvious she was filming sour candy mv Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,390 Posted September 24 Share Posted September 24 Rose Bean Scheduling Conflict Gaga The gays know how to party Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jase 13,421 Posted September 24 Share Posted September 24 scheduling issue = baby Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Anderson123 43,001 Posted September 24 Share Posted September 24 (edited) Gaga usually works on several projects at the same time. The scheduling conflict probably means she just didn't want to be part of it and that's ok too. Edited September 24 by Anderson123 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ALGAYDO 35,628 Posted September 24 Share Posted September 24 So it’s frijo’s fault we won’t be seeing the return of the countess Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.