loveandpeace 2,277 Posted Thursday at 08:35 PM Share Posted Thursday at 08:35 PM I'm not a fan of the show, so I wouldn't mind never seeing her in it again... ꕤ。˚⋆ just smile :) ♡🦋 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sepsami 21,136 Posted Friday at 06:15 AM Share Posted Friday at 06:15 AM I feel like her acting career can't handle another flop so I'm glad she's not coming back I will be watching AHS 13 though but with zero expectations and I will probably still be let down 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LGAte 1,398 Posted Friday at 06:43 AM Share Posted Friday at 06:43 AM I think she is gonna be in it. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
artdoll 47,196 Posted Friday at 07:43 AM Share Posted Friday at 07:43 AM we were so close to seeing the countess return... 。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Flippy 14,703 Posted Friday at 08:46 AM Share Posted Friday at 08:46 AM It would’ve been amazing to see her return as the Countess tbh TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // CWT 9.8.22 // TMB 7.22.25 & 7.24.25 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
IllusionLover 7,890 Posted Friday at 10:34 AM Share Posted Friday at 10:34 AM 3 hours ago, LGAte said: I think she is gonna be in it. When I saw her with roots and bleached eyebrows I thought she was filming for AHS 13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
VelvetVenus 257 Posted Friday at 11:10 AM Share Posted Friday at 11:10 AM I'm glad she ain't returning, not because I wouldn't like to see her on AHS, but because I'd rather see her acting on different things 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TimotheeChalamet 7,064 Posted Friday at 11:22 AM Share Posted Friday at 11:22 AM 5 hours ago, Sepsami said: I will be watching AHS 13 though but with zero expectations and I will probably still be let down And rightfully so (for now) Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.