warhol killah 9,366 Posted Friday at 09:07 AM Share Posted Friday at 09:07 AM Is there something more to this project? I feel like there's something more other than just this clip but euitherway she looks really good! a GAGA sound fanatic ✴ graphic design Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
GAGA IS GROOVY 864 Posted Friday at 09:12 AM Share Posted Friday at 09:12 AM I just made a pilgrimage to my nearest FamilyMart to see my queen in action, and the film being shown in the store is actually quite different! She speaks in Japanese throughout -「レディーガガです。ファミマTVを見てくれてありがとう!また会いましょう!」 which means: “I'm Lady Gaga, thank you for watching FamilyMart TV, let's meet again!” - and there are some BTS clips from the commercial chopped up alongside her lil speech. I kind of wish there were some special collab items we could buy, but maybe I'm asking too much... God, I just love this woman so much and the many wacky side quests she goes on that surprise us. 1 7 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TheLucifer992 2,024 Posted Friday at 10:32 AM Share Posted Friday at 10:32 AM I hope they release a longer version. If they do I'll consider this the Killah MV They can't scare me, if I scare them first. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
MarvinGa 1,313 Posted Friday at 10:36 AM Share Posted Friday at 10:36 AM 1 hour ago, VentiGago said: most cute and beautiful woman on earth. when was this recorded? Probably this month in LA Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
pachinko 10,775 Posted Friday at 10:56 AM Share Posted Friday at 10:56 AM How much was she paid? Get that coin, Gaga! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
AVeryGagaHolyDick 32,436 Posted Friday at 11:31 AM Share Posted Friday at 11:31 AM 10 hours ago, gagacabana said: When you said "for some reasons from 2016 till up to 2022" to highlight a time Lady Gaga wasn't feeling like herself, as we know that she wasn't, indeed, it just came out mean-spirited. And paired with how loveandpeace said we've been "witnessing a Gaga clone", like ? Yeah, struggling with mental illness does that to a person and changes their relationship to their own selves and to others and it does feel like being a zombie, of course it would be visible that she's different, and even more so for her because the entire world is watching her every move. Don't brush it off like there isn't a real issue behind someone's looks and the way we perceive them. Having care and compassion for each other is as simple as thinking before speaking. Don’t fight guys, it might’ve been a bit insensitive but it’s the past and at the end of the day, we’re all happy she’s doing much better 1 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Horny Chicken 11,216 Posted Friday at 12:04 PM Share Posted Friday at 12:04 PM (edited) This makeup and fit is 11/10 for me. She looks so happy and healthy. Edited Friday at 05:17 PM by Horny Chicken Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
clementine 291 Posted Friday at 01:22 PM Share Posted Friday at 01:22 PM I dropped EVERYTHING to watch this when I saw it. I am so obsessed lol mother is definitely mothering Can I... borrow a piece of your chicken? Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Starmie25 22,862 Posted Friday at 01:25 PM Share Posted Friday at 01:25 PM 1 hour ago, Horny Chicken said: looks so happy and healthy. good 4u 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
GagasEnigma4 1,014 Posted Friday at 02:22 PM Share Posted Friday at 02:22 PM “But she will disappear for YEARS now what will we do.” Love how shes already proving everyone wrong! Women can be good mothers and work! I am not surprised at any of this. 1 1 4 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Starmie25 22,862 Posted Friday at 02:28 PM Share Posted Friday at 02:28 PM 4 minutes ago, GagasEnigma4 said: But she will disappear for YEARS now what will we do.” Plus she did state that she's "only getting warmed up" Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Miichael 1,181 Posted Friday at 03:55 PM Share Posted Friday at 03:55 PM This is literally so random but simultaneously such a serve omg. I arrived in Tokyo a few days ago and went to FamilyMart tonight to get some more cash out and the ad was playing on the TV in the store Whew what an experience Born This Way Ball - 20/6/12 | artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball - 30/8/14 | LA To The Moon Tour - 2/4/2018 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Massive Monster 5,251 Posted Sunday at 12:32 PM Share Posted Sunday at 12:32 PM She looks so good It gives Born This Way mini-era Kind regards Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.