Jump to content
music news

Taylor Swift - Patient Zero


TaylorSwift
 Share

Featured Posts

Notorious Bean

So let’s get into it

I know he charmed your family and friends
and you thought it’s 'cause he loves you
but it’s 'cause he loves how everybody else loves him :saladga:

https://open.spotify.com/track/7q1GGm2mBlC9hPWige0C6e?si=6b5319d0e3b44fa6
  • LMAO 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

PartySick
11 hours ago, GAGA IS GROOVY said:

oky4bjbwkzzc1.jpeg?auto=webp&s=154b22f2c0eaf92bce92df0207b2c77e92acfd7c

My favorite comment so far said "this music sounds like I'm lost in a Kohl's" :sharon:

Whimsical bitch
  • LMAO 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Anderson123
5 minutes ago, PartySick said:

My favorite comment so far said "this music sounds like I'm lost in a Kohl's" :sharon:

I saw a post on Twitter that she copied this ringtone for one of the songs. :icant:

 

  • LMAO 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

bpmMonkey
3 hours ago, RaveMonster said:

His work on Ethernal Sunshine is way better than this, same with his songs on Hurry Up Tomorrow. The production in New Woman by Lisa is also really good. This is entirely on Taylor’s taste.

I mean, that's what I said. If the artist already has a clear vision, but gets stuck in some area he apparently gives input and a little push. He's not like Gaga sitting on all them synths and records the song start to finish. 

saving people, hunting things - the family business
Link to post
Share on other sites

REALITY

Her ability to make worse and worse music as time goes on needs to be studied

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔰𝔨 𝔞𝔫𝔡...𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔣𝔞𝔠𝔢 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔢.
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

AVeryGagaHolyDick
3 hours ago, Notorious Bean said:

So let’s get into it

I know he charmed your family and friends
and you thought it’s 'cause he loves you
but it’s 'cause he loves how everybody else loves him :saladga:

This line is going viral for how bad it is

But it’s will help the song get to #1

Link to post
Share on other sites

RaveMonster
12 hours ago, bpmMonkey said:

I mean, that's what I said. If the artist already has a clear vision, but gets stuck in some area he apparently gives input and a little push. He's not like Gaga sitting on all them synths and records the song start to finish. 

But that’s not what’s happening. He is the only producer in some songs from the albums I mentioned so that means he producing the entire thing, he’s not just entering the room and giving his two cents, he quite literally has to make everything in the song except for the lyrics and he is also credited as songwriter in many of them so that means he also put input in the lyrics. Robyn’s experience with him isn’t everyone’s experience with him. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

bpmMonkey
20 minutes ago, RaveMonster said:

But that’s not what’s happening. He is the only producer in some songs from the albums I mentioned so that means he producing the entire thing, he’s not just entering the room and giving his two cents, he quite literally has to make everything in the song except for the lyrics and he is also credited as songwriter in many of them so that means he also put input in the lyrics. Robyn’s experience with him isn’t everyone’s experience with him. 

Mhm, I'm not forced to die on this hill and happy to be shown otherwise, but just checking credits for a couple of Ariana songs on eternal sunshine, he's not the single producer, Ilya Salmanzadeh is listed on almost every song as well. IMG-7802.jpg

I think it's an outdated view to believe most songs are done by just a handful of people, when the reality is, that it takes a village (and credits) to produce something in music :kara:

Its again the communication and marketing of an artist who they put forward and highlight, understandably so as well, 💯

saving people, hunting things - the family business
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

The two great inexplicable phenomena of our time are Donald Trump and Taylor Swift. If only they could have swapped roles. She would obviously make a miles better President than him, and he could probably make better music than Patient Zero, which is awful. Mind you, the first ten seconds did at least move me to listen to Fields Of Gold, so there's that.

  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...