27monster27 16,177 Posted September 22 Share Posted September 22 3 hours ago, Bronco said: Also now we know why everyone pushed out last week. No one wanted to get buried by this anouncement I wish that she at least would've let Madonna get her moment at the VMAs. ): he/him/his 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ALGAYDO 35,562 Posted September 22 Share Posted September 22 God, I absolutely hate her and her fans so much lmao 4 1 1 2 4 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DopeEnigma 1,852 Posted September 22 Share Posted September 22 (edited) Please someone just hide the microphone somewhere, I’m exhausted enough these days without hearing about her relentlessly for another year. Edited September 22 by DopeEnigma 4 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,243 Posted September 22 Share Posted September 22 5 minutes ago, 27monster27 said: I wish that she at least would've let Madonna get her moment at the VMAs. ): 🤞Madonna's VMA curse destroys her like it did Xtina, Missy & Britney The ritual sacrifice of biggest pop girl has been prepared The gays know how to party Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LGAte 1,396 Posted September 22 Share Posted September 22 I actually saw this earlier and kept scrolling because I was like “this design is fanmade as **** and that title is dumb as ****! I’m not falling for that.” 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
AVeryGagaHolyDick 32,436 Posted September 22 Share Posted September 22 I wish her success would inspire her peers to work more… not to the point where they release sh!t music, but still more than they do 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Vimo 1,815 Posted September 22 Share Posted September 22 3 minutes ago, AVeryGagaHolyDick said: I wish her success would inspire her peers to work more… not to the point where they release sh!t music, but still more than they do She's the actual proof that sometimes, less is more. 5 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
garbage day 11,863 Posted September 22 Share Posted September 22 (edited) 5 hours ago, IllusionLover said: Well yes, but she has a history of deceiving us too. Also the Opalite music video says "Wait for the Encore!" And the video is linked to the zeros in the dancing contest scene. I'd be welcoming Debut if she brings back the "you're gay" lyrics It's the fact that her fans look for these things because of her past of consealing things, and she still has the nerve to shame them for reading into everything she does. Edited September 22 by garbage day 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wolf Boy 3,649 Posted September 22 Share Posted September 22 Patient Zero, how i feel everytime I’m subjected to her music 1 7 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
hamartia 3,386 Posted September 22 Share Posted September 22 Allergic to slaying "I lied. I lied!" (Germanotta, 2025) 1 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Eros92 2,558 Posted September 22 Share Posted September 22 I love being a Swift fan. I love that if she makes new music she releases it whenever. I wish more artists would just put out music here and there between albums. I fully thought we were just getting the Debut Taylors Version this year and thats it. I mean I know what runs her creative process and I really do think she's a a poet at heart. She's very good at painting vivid pictures and stories with her lyrics and even if some are hit and miss she's miles ahead of other artists out there when it comes to music making these days! 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
nATAH 58,397 Posted September 22 Share Posted September 22 41 minutes ago, AVeryGagaHolyDick said: I wish her success would inspire her peers to work more… not to the point where they release sh!t music, but still more than they do absolutely not, music is more expensive than ever, i don't need gaga spitting out multiple variants each year as well as other artists I enjoy mother, what must i do? 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
GregJA 5,650 Posted September 22 Share Posted September 22 Recorded at the Wuhan Lab? Interesting Mr. No Award Winner 2020 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
loveandpeace 2,274 Posted September 22 Share Posted September 22 1 hour ago, 27monster27 said: I wish that she at least would've let Madonna get her moment at the VMAs. ): She’s so self-absorbed... ꕤ。˚⋆ there's only love in my heart Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
loveandpeace 2,274 Posted September 22 Share Posted September 22 43 minutes ago, Eros92 said: I love being a Swift fan. get out ꕤ。˚⋆ there's only love in my heart 4 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.