Hadrian 2,813 Posted September 21 Share Posted September 21 "i don't want to have things thrown at me on the b stage " Oh man, I wonder how those kids in Palestine feel about having BULLETS and BOMBS being thrown at THEM, Ed. What the ****. rosetta stone is rolling in her grave rn 🙏🥀🥀 2 6 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Creyk 18,872 Posted September 21 Share Posted September 21 11 hours ago, 27monster27 said: He broke down in tears on stage and said that this was "the worst week of my life": https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdhZPi4KL_z/?stkn=cTMwZ2ZxcXowdnkx OMG I literally predicted he is going to cry on stage in the previous thread. One thing about Ed is, he is fragile. He takes it very hard when people are against him. I am curious to see if he will learn to deal with this or spirals further. 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Murakami27 9,030 Posted September 21 Share Posted September 21 11 hours ago, 27monster27 said: He broke down in tears on stage and said that this was "the worst week of my life": https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdhZPi4KL_z/?stkn=cTMwZ2ZxcXowdnkx If being called spineless while still touring and filling stadiums and making millions is his definition of “the worst week of my life” then he still doesn’t get it. The definition of tone deaf. 3 6 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
50 Ft Queenie 675 Posted September 21 Share Posted September 21 3 hours ago, Bronco said: Dude cosplayed being homeless to have a fake sob story at the start of his career. Forgive me if I think everytime he cries it’s because his dad has cut off the family credit card. Free Palestine 🍉 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
StarstruckIllusion 53,795 Posted September 21 Share Posted September 21 5 2 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
MonsterVoices 25 Posted September 21 Share Posted September 21 Oh boo hoo man. Crying on stage and making himself the victim... Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mars 2,681 Posted September 21 Share Posted September 21 My god, what an egoist! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
MadArchitect 1,491 Posted September 21 Share Posted September 21 off topic but the Gagavodoo is finally getting him too, we love to see, yes i don't forget and i'm petty af 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
27monster27 16,203 Posted September 21 Share Posted September 21 11 hours ago, Bronco said: Dude cosplayed being homeless to have a fake sob story at the start of his career. Forgive me if I think everytime he cries its because his dad has cut off the family credit card. Interestingly enough, his cousin came forward a few days ago (only getting traction now because people were mainly focused on the concert) exposing him for being very shady behind the scenes. I plan on making a thread about it soon if there isn't one already. he/him/his 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
27monster27 16,203 Posted September 21 Share Posted September 21 3 hours ago, MadArchitect said: off topic but the Gagavodoo is finally getting him too, we love to see, yes i don't forget and i'm petty af I can't believe this, but it turns out that us as Lady Gaga fans were right and she was wrong when it came to choosing to defend him. Hindsight is 20/20, of course. But yeah, his comments about artists trying to be relevant very well could've been about Lady Gaga given that we now know all about how disrespectful he can be. Plus, his deleting Twitter and getting mad about it in an interview is now just his playing the victim to keep up his "wholesome guy" image. he/him/his 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
elijahfan 27,596 Posted September 21 Share Posted September 21 17 hours ago, gumzy3000 said: If he has the spotlight on him for this issue and he can’t say that, he just cares about his money and image more than anything. Of course he does, and so do most people whose source of income depends on their image. I'm just surprised people find that surprising. You only need to look around at people with influence or power to understand that we are not a very brave and compassionate species. 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Future Lovers 7,883 Posted September 21 Share Posted September 21 On 9/20/2026 at 12:48 PM, elijahfan said: : I can tell you that everyone in Hollywood is scared shitless to get caught up in this matter. Except all of the many, many major celebrities who have very loudly expressed their support for a Free Palestine because they believe it’s worth losing a contract or brand deal to stand up for what is right because they already have their millions. Mark Ruffalo doesn’t look scared to me. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
elijahfan 27,596 Posted September 21 Share Posted September 21 6 minutes ago, Future Lovers said: Except all of the many, many major celebrities who have very loudly expressed their support for a Free Palestine because they believe it’s worth losing a contract or brand deal to stand up for what is right because they already have their millions. Mark Ruffalo doesn’t look scared to me. A handful of celebrities, sure. Not many. Melissa Barrera and Susan Sarandon were early cautionary tales. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Helxig 45,814 Posted September 22 Share Posted September 22 On 9/20/2026 at 4:45 PM, Rhiannon said: Cry me a @River Ed. He really had to mention October 7, way to tell you don’t understand a thing about what’s going on. « Boohoo my shows are about unity blablabla ». When I go to a show, I never feel a sense of unity if xenophobes, racists, biggots motherf*ckers are in the same room as me and they always are. I hate when people say « Oh everybody’s reunited to enjoy this moment, It feels like we’re all united for once, that’s so beautiful » and stuff like that. NO ! At the end of the day, these people still threaten the rights of marginalised and oppressed groups when they go back to their despicable life and miserable existence. So I stay wary cuz you never know who’s standing right next to you. And don’t even get me started with the way he’s like « Anyway, let’s be done with this bullshit and get back to singing ». It was sooooo performative Something I absolutely love about my queen Hayley Williams is that she would literally say at her Paramore shows "if you're (X Y Z kind of bad person) get out right now because we don't want you here". It's that punk attitude that lives inside her. Stand for people's rights no matter what, no tolerance for the evil Here's a statement made by a person with a real backbone: “I don’t want racists around, and I don’t want sexist people around, and I don’t want people there who think that trans people are a burden ... I think that’s a hard line for me now. I hope it naturally happens that people who do harbour those harmful ideologies aren’t going to feel welcome, because they’re going to walk in the door and realise that the gang’s all here, all banded together around something positive ... All are welcome if you believe all should be welcome… If you don’t believe that, you’re not welcome!” I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Helxig 45,814 Posted September 22 Share Posted September 22 (edited) On 9/21/2026 at 4:48 AM, elijahfan said: I do agree with you. But there's no denying this specific conflict is one where everyone is basically ****ed no matter what they say, or don't say. It's infuriating to see atrocities being committed with impunity and the world basically standing by, but I also understand why some public - and not so public - figures want to stay far away from it. I think all this backlash and character assassinations aren't helping people talk about it. What happened with Ed Sheeran is literally getting this point across for the entire entertainment industry: I can tell you that everyone in Hollywood is scared shitless to get caught up in this matter. This is why I love my queens Ashnikko, Melanie Martinez, Hayley Williams. Speaking about it and shouting "Free Palestine" "f.uck ICE" etc at their shows unapologetically. Nothing happens without people using their platforms to make some noise. Influence is power in 2026 I wish Gaga had a bit more of her early career rebellious spirit. No shade to her, she supports the right things in her own way, but I do like when celebrities are loud about social justice. I think of Jane Fonda as the ultimate role model in that regard Edited September 22 by Helxig I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin. 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.