Roughhouse Dandy 13,961 Posted August 31 Share Posted August 31 The ARTPOP slander in this thread is tragic. Overrated: Born This Way. Love her! Far from her best but its treated like her magnum opus. imo there are several many okay songs in between the phenomenal ones Underrated: Harlequin/C2C. Y'all aren't too good for Jazzga; jazzga is too good for y'all. This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cherry Blues 621 Posted August 31 Share Posted August 31 5 hours ago, Roughhouse Dandy said: Underrated: Harlequin/C2C. Y'all aren't too good for Jazzga; jazzga is too good for y'all. I love JazzGa, loved always Firefly Also i like when she transforms dance pop stuff into jazz versions Lovers kiss in a garden made of thorns, traces of lonely words... 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
imogen2133 710 Posted August 31 Share Posted August 31 Overrated: Mayhem Underrated: ARTPOP 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Smother Em Eh 7,326 Posted September 3 Share Posted September 3 Overrated: ARTPOP (I like it but it’s not as great as TFM or BTW) Underrated: Harlequin Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
SleepingSun 1,661 Posted September 3 Share Posted September 3 Overrated: The Fame Monster Underrated: ARTPOP One second I'm a troll, then suddenly the troll is me. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ployd 877 Posted September 3 Share Posted September 3 Damn, this site has really been hating on ARTPOP lately. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ShapeOfACelebrity 32 Posted September 3 Share Posted September 3 Overrated: Chromatica Underrated: The Fame, Joanne. We are Plastic and We melt in Summer. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NewEnglandWitch 262 Posted September 3 Share Posted September 3 32 minutes ago, Ployd said: Damn, this site has really been hating on ARTPOP lately. I’m trying to ignore it as the Stan who thinks it was ahead of its time in many ways, which is why it had a second wind more recently. But some songs on it do detail the project (J&D lookin at you) Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NewEnglandWitch 262 Posted September 3 Share Posted September 3 I’ll take the heat overrated: the fame. It’s good but I genuinely listen to every other album more. I don’t think I’ve had the inclination to even revisit it in years. underrated: Joanne. Some of y’all critique this one like it murdered a family member and I will not accept the disrespect for Hey Girl lol. In fact, thoroughly enjoyed my pinot grigio last night. This album 100% got me through trump 1.0 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
imogen2133 710 Posted September 3 Share Posted September 3 1 hour ago, Ployd said: Damn, this site has really been hating on ARTPOP lately. What else is new, they do it all the time Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.