mlmc1995 418 Posted August 29 Share Posted August 29 57 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said: You must not have been around in 2019 because this fan base was hating hard, including people on this site. Billie has quickly cemented herself as an important musical figure of her generation and the criticism of her artistry seems to be less these days. Tbf 2019 was my final year of uni so that entire year was a blur. Billie and Gaga could have morphed into one entity and I probably wouldn’t have been sober enough to notice Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Juanlittlem 49,677 Posted August 29 Share Posted August 29 DWAS will probabñy get there a few days before since BOAF always slows down on the weekend, DWAS went from a 300k lead to 489k lead yesterday. Estàvem al cel, ara estem a l'infern Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
nkta 798 Posted August 29 Share Posted August 29 (edited) Does anyone really care about such things? I mean Spotify is not even the one and only important music service out there…. or am I depressed and find everything futile and sad? Edited August 29 by nkta Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
julz 8,049 Posted August 30 Share Posted August 30 DWAS SUPREMACY It may even get to Global Spotify #1 at some point again and add more days to its unbreakable record Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Economy 53,180 Posted September 4 Share Posted September 4 Hoping this tight battle works out better than the last one (roar vs applause) Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nenifir 134 Posted September 4 Share Posted September 4 I am happy for both of them, and I don't care who wins as both songs are great, and by great talented artists so. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ProdigyARTPOP 3,910 Posted September 4 Share Posted September 4 If everyone reading this streamed it like 10x a day sandwiched in between 10 other songs or interludes, it’ll help push it Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 175,075 Posted September 4 Share Posted September 4 If I'm streaming either of these songs...y'all wouldn't like the one I pick Whimsical bitch 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.