Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
question

a song that defines your childhood


Blackout19
 Share

Featured Posts

Alxjcgn

 

I don't know why this came right to mind but loved this song my whole childhood and would always sing along when it was on... The music of it too just always makes me feel that age again so I guess that defines my childhood lol

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

gagacabana

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hadrian

Threads like this always make me feel like an alien, even around other gays lmao.

rosetta stone is rolling in her grave rn 🙏🥀🥀
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

EART HL I NG

I have core memories of the soundtrack to A Chipmunks Adventure in my parent's living room 6 CD changer and bumping this ANTHEM at full volume

And in the other CD slots were ...BOMT and O...IDIA

Edited by EART HL I NG
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

The Breast

My parents were constantly playing these

 

and I just recently remembered this one

Teen distortion | survived abortion
  • Shook 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

StrawberryBlond

There was no party or get-together in the 90's that didn't play this tune at some point:

I played this tune so much on my first ever CD album:

And not to forget the undeniable legend herself with one of the most legendary debuts in history:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

PartySick

MJ's "Someone in the Dark" :traumatica: 

I had his reading of the ET Storybook on vinyl and it starts with that song and ends with another version of it. I was a super confused, hurt, and lonely kid so I always imagined having a friend that could inspire such a song :traumatica: 

Truly MJ was who I ran to when things hurt too much :traumatica:

Whimsical bitch
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

bxr
On 8/24/2026 at 6:20 PM, Hadrian said:

Threads like this always make me feel like an alien, even around other gays lmao.

Oh, wait … theme songs—echelon level unlocked

 

  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...