River 129,375 Posted August 18 Share Posted August 18 45 minutes ago, Controversiaga said: It’s one of her worst songs the video is cute I guess but also borderline cringe Stand! I’m feeling sad I’m feeling bad I feel exceptional meh So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kayioshka 3,589 Posted August 18 Share Posted August 18 It’s a great MV because she reached a point in her career that allows her to self-reference herself. Probably under substances... An alchemist is born ! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PornoDanceFight 2,738 Posted August 18 Share Posted August 18 Love the video and song, but Slayyyter deserves. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Addison Rae 18,324 Posted August 18 Share Posted August 18 Hate the video and song, but Gaga deserves. Don’t fall in love with a poosay… 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 175,237 Posted August 18 Share Posted August 18 My "Pride Kvnt" playlist starts with Runway Now would I start my gayest playlist with trash? NO! Whimsical bitch Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JohnPokerface 1,250 Posted August 18 Share Posted August 18 2 hours ago, Controversiaga said: It’s one of her worst songs the video is cute I guess but also borderline cringe Being nominated for everything you drop is a sign of a main pop girl and it's today's version of VMA the quality of work is not a conversation atp Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
IllusionLover 7,903 Posted August 18 Share Posted August 18 2 hours ago, River said: sunday to sunday I can turn the sunday into a sunday A Sundae 13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
IllusionLover 7,903 Posted August 18 Share Posted August 18 2 hours ago, weed said: nominated for an Oscar next Nah, Runway for the Grammys and Shape of a Woman for the Oscars 13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Controversiaga 17,352 Posted August 18 Share Posted August 18 2 hours ago, JohnPokerface said: Being nominated for everything you drop is a sign of a main pop girl and it's today's version of VMA the quality of work is not a conversation atp So you agree… Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga” Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,465 Posted August 18 Share Posted August 18 4 hours ago, Takox said: i want EVERYBODY voting! **** voting. @bobby buy it you b*tch The gays know how to party 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
hamartia 3,413 Posted August 18 Share Posted August 18 (edited) Everyone hopping on here after their slay live performance to say they always loved the song and saw the vision Edited August 18 by hamartia "I lied. I lied!" (Germanotta, 2025) 3 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Purrrrrr 18,579 Posted August 18 Share Posted August 18 4 hours ago, DESTROY UR DISEASE said: Monday to monday I can turn this manhole into a monday i see you, Nicki Meow Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,474 Posted August 18 Share Posted August 18 10 minutes ago, Purrrrrr said: i see you, Nicki I don't think I get the reference I can smell your sickness I can... Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Economy 53,209 Posted August 18 Share Posted August 18 While its not the strongest song ever, the video slaps so i think this is well deserved! 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Miky 9,588 Posted August 19 Share Posted August 19 Wish Glamorous Life got more recognition overall instead of this (albeit kinda cool) abomination of a song. Too many people here with moral superiority complex. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.