Sepsami 21,210 Posted August 18 Share Posted August 18 Aura was the end of the great waiting era and a beginning of something new and for that I will forever love it, it leaking has got to be one of the most iconic things this fanbase ever went through. But Debra is just a titan 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
EART HL I NG 1,642 Posted August 18 Share Posted August 18 Abra and no it isn't recency bias Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
nATAH 58,713 Posted August 18 Share Posted August 18 easily Abra omg mother, what must i do? Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ShapeOfACelebrity 32 Posted August 18 Share Posted August 18 I voted Aura bc I listen to it more. We are Plastic and We melt in Summer. 2 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
BloodyVelvet 950 Posted August 18 Share Posted August 18 Abra BUT Aura is one of my all time favorites. ABRⱯCADⱯBRA 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Omegahedron 387 Posted August 18 Share Posted August 18 Even with the demo vocals.... Abra. Case closed. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TheBeast 1,617 Posted August 18 Share Posted August 18 I came here thinking Aura would be winning by a landslide. What is happening? Do I not have good taste? Am I deaf? Am I so disconnected from gay culture that I am basically a straight man? You can't hide who you are, 11:59. 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bxr 3,376 Posted August 18 Share Posted August 18 18 hours ago, SleepingSun said: Aura right now: Oh, Auraboros … ARTPOP Pt. Forever and Always Spoiler 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,528 Posted August 18 Share Posted August 18 14 hours ago, bxr said: Everytime I see this picture I can't stop staring at the face in the fabric in the background next to Gaga's head I can smell your sickness I can... 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,528 Posted August 18 Share Posted August 18 Aura... you will be avenged one day I can smell your sickness I can... 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 66,886 Posted August 19 Author Share Posted August 19 Abra, won! READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bxr 3,376 Posted August 19 Share Posted August 19 2 hours ago, ANVEEROY said: Abra, won! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Duella Dvil 12,505 Posted Friday at 07:04 PM Share Posted Friday at 07:04 PM Okay so like, I don't regret voting for Aura but god damn @Ladle Ghoulash the way you hate inspires me truly every day to live life to the fullest and tell people that they have awful opinions. www.instagram.com/theduella666 1 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JohnWayne92 2,392 Posted Friday at 07:10 PM Share Posted Friday at 07:10 PM On 8/17/2026 at 3:04 PM, Bloody Matt said: Had Gaga kept the demo vocals, Aura would have had a shot. Yeah - the leaked version is miles better than the album version 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bxr 3,376 Posted Friday at 07:16 PM Share Posted Friday at 07:16 PM On 8/18/2026 at 2:31 AM, Sepsami said: Aura was the end of the great waiting era and a beginning of something new and for that I will forever love it … But Debra is just a titan On 8/18/2026 at 10:40 AM, DESTROY UR DISEASE said: Aura... you will be avenged one day In immediate retrospect … the mythosophic narrative continuity—in the distant echoes, one can almost feel the emerging eminence of Auraboros’ Olympianic revival Oh Debra … the bittersweet burden of Titan identity The Titans were the former deities, the generation of gods preceding the Olympians. They were overthrown as part of the Greek succession myth, which tells how Cronus seized power from his father Uranus and ruled the cosmos with his fellow Titans before in turn being defeated and replaced as the ruling pantheon of gods by Zeus and the Olympians in a ten-year war known as the Titanomachy ('battle of the Titans'). In the aftermath of this war, the vanquished Titans were banished from the upper world and held imprisoned under guard in Tartarus. Some Titans, such as Oceanus and Helios, were allowed to remain free. Spoiler https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titans Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.