gagzus 26,354 Posted August 17 Share Posted August 17 Save The Cheerleader, Save The World! God Heroes was my favourite show for years AND she was the original Kairi in KH1 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Anderson123 43,011 Posted August 17 Share Posted August 17 I’m in shock right now, can’t believe this. One of my Scream queens, this is so horrible. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Future Lovers 7,911 Posted August 17 Share Posted August 17 I haven’t been silenced by a celebrity death like this in a long ****ing time holy **** 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
monketsharona 90,850 Posted August 17 Share Posted August 17 Oh no... I loved her so much in Scream. I wanted her back for next movie 😢😢 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TheSine 6,977 Posted August 17 Share Posted August 17 ???? 💛 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wolf Boy 3,651 Posted August 17 Share Posted August 17 I saw her Jay Shetty interview not long ago and found her story to be really heartbreaking. The interview seemed to end with her in somewhat more of a positive mind set for her future. I feel sad that wasn’t the case for her, she seemed like a genuinely nice person with alot of demons. RIP Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Awakened M 3,286 Posted August 17 Share Posted August 17 Oh my god this really hit me hard. I used to watch her a lot on various Disney media growing up. I loved her on Heroes. I'm speechless I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
SimonBaetens 9,686 Posted August 17 Share Posted August 17 This is so sad. May she find peace. when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too / https://www.last.fm/user/SimonBaetens Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Killa 18,949 Posted August 17 Share Posted August 17 Thats shocking. My Age Jesus. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
CameronSpears 2,159 Posted August 17 Share Posted August 17 I am so shocked, I loved her! I am so worried after hearing she was back with her abusive ex 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ivy 13,850 Posted August 17 Share Posted August 17 Wow very sad. Rip🙏 the meow in zombieboy Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
llemesm 2,202 Posted August 17 Share Posted August 17 ElsaMars 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
River 129,435 Posted August 17 Share Posted August 17 damn this world is cruel So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord Mayhem 3,729 Posted August 17 Share Posted August 17 I just recently finished binge watching the entire series of NASHVILLE!!! This was is absolutely shocking and devastating... Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
weed 79,438 Posted August 17 Share Posted August 17 omg... Rest in Peace to an icon. So horrible Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.