ALGAYDO 35,674 Posted August 17 Share Posted August 17 Good people like her die young yet evil monsters like Trump are still alive at like 80 or whatever. Jesus Christ this world sucks ass, and not in a good way 4 8 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagacabana 8,907 Posted August 17 Share Posted August 17 Her performance in Scream 4 was the biggest reason why I loved that movie despite being a 7 year old... and now I'm thinking about how I would've never fell in love with the horror genre if I hadn't been in love with Kirby when I was a kid. Acting is such a powerful force that reverberates endlessly, and Hayden was truly gifted at it. I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women 1 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Helxig 45,842 Posted August 17 Share Posted August 17 WHAT THE **** holy **** no no no I was literally just today thinking about her and wishing she would come back to voicing Kairi in Kingdom Hearts and how much her voice (and the others in the cast) meant to me as a kid 16 is WAY too young. I'm only a couple years younger. What a shock I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
timdrake 2,987 Posted August 17 Share Posted August 17 God that’s so awful. I want to know what the hell happened Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TimotheeChalamet 7,103 Posted August 17 Share Posted August 17 22 minutes ago, timdrake said: God that’s so awful. I want to know what the hell happened Some sources are reporting "an accident" but it's still unclear. This is shocking. 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Phaye Monster 8,811 Posted August 17 Share Posted August 17 Oh my god, rest in peace. 36 is way too young. How awful I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PunkTheFunk 125,734 Posted August 17 Share Posted August 17 Omg what!!!!! I'm genuinely so shocked right now! RIP Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NeanderthalDavid 869 Posted August 17 Share Posted August 17 No way. If Anne Hathawill, Anne Hathaway. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TaylorSwift 164,425 Posted August 17 Share Posted August 17 Hayden Panettiere was found unresponsive in South Carolina and reportedly pronounced dead despite advanced life support efforts Authorities are investigating her death but have found no signs of foul play or suspicious circumstances so far Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift 12 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lextyr97 20,849 Posted August 17 Share Posted August 17 I still can't believe it Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
skaxboy 7,139 Posted August 17 Share Posted August 17 11 hours ago, LateToCult said: 💔 I opened Instagram a few minutes ago and it was a clip from this movie and the caption read “2 angels…..” and I’m like wtf are they talking about. Then I read further. Very sad news. 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Puddin 1,215 Posted August 17 Share Posted August 17 So sad Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
GregJA 5,655 Posted August 17 Share Posted August 17 Crazy, I think I knew her from that Heroes TV show forever ago Mr. No Award Winner 2020 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
AkariGaga 1,256 Posted August 17 Share Posted August 17 She was a part of my teenage years,yet she was only 2 years older than me. We need to value our remaing times more. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAMROD 118,255 Posted August 17 Share Posted August 17 I am even more sad now that she died over overdose (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.