Ladle Ghoulash 55,394 Posted August 16 Share Posted August 16 (edited) 11 minutes ago, NUTELLA said: I love humorous cartoons that make you THINK This one is funny because Bloody Mary (the studio version) actually IS literally one of the coolest things ever & live versions of it aren't Oh, I love to laugh! Nurse, her basic executive functioning is failing and she’s become functionally illiterate. Back to the cell! Edited August 16 by Ladle Ghoulash We have forgotten our public MANNERS 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,277 Posted August 16 Share Posted August 16 Just now, Ladle Ghoulash said: Nurse, hdkuzrhlijfkbjvnac ;clsddasovdhnf Back to the cell! As long as they never play live music in the cell, lock me in & throw away the key Bloody Mary (studio version) only 🔂 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ladle Ghoulash 55,394 Posted August 16 Share Posted August 16 28 minutes ago, NUTELLA said: Bloody Mary (chopped + screwed, slowed + reverb) only 🔂 Just as I thought. We have forgotten our public MANNERS 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Oriane 23,046 Posted August 16 Share Posted August 16 @mods There's this thread called "ChromatiGa performs Bloody Mary for festival" but when I click on it, I get redirected to Ladle Ghoulash and NUTELLA's DM conversation, is this some kind of bug? The only GGD member who can read / Credits to Celloo Deng for the profile pic! 1 8 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,277 Posted August 16 Share Posted August 16 9 minutes ago, Oriane said: @mods There's this thread called "ChromatiGa performs Bloody Mary for festival" but when I click on it, I get redirected to Ladle Ghoulash and NUTELLA's DM conversation, is this some kind of bug? If we were DMing, there would be more feet pics & threats of violence 3 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
nATAH 58,580 Posted August 16 Share Posted August 16 3 pages of joint psychosis, magical mother, what must i do? 9 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,277 Posted August 16 Share Posted August 16 1 minute ago, nATAH said: 3 pages of joint psychosis, magical Folie à Douche 4 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Auralegends 9,016 Posted August 16 Share Posted August 16 5 hours ago, Ladle Ghoulash said: Anyway, casual reminder that BM absolutely eats live. See: and a great metal remix of BM for good measure: You forgot one: Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,277 Posted August 16 Share Posted August 16 (edited) 18 minutes ago, Auralegends said: You forgot one: Ugh. Like ketchup on steak As with all live performances of BM, this has low, awkward, meandering sonic energy. Perhaps moreso than any of her other songs, Bloody Mary should exist only as a studio track. Hiding such a perfect production beneath drums, snares, unnecessary guitars, breathy/distracting vocals & ad libs is a CRIME. ANY/ALL live performances of this song will always fail it. The devil is in the delicious details 🩸🎧 Edited August 16 by NUTELLA Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sneaky Oliver 23,090 Posted August 16 Share Posted August 16 8 hours ago, NUTELLA said: Idk what I just watched but it DID reaffirm for me that Bloody Mary isn't "Bloody Mary" without the immaculate instrumental The acapella? It's not Bloody Mary Altered live versions? Not my Bloody Mary To reiterate: the special ingredient of Bloody Mary is the instrumental I agree and you reminded me we actually heard the instrumental before the whole song and it was already iconic oh gagavision i miss you so badly 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,277 Posted August 16 Share Posted August 16 2 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said: I agree and you reminded me we actually heard the instrumental before the whole song and it was already iconic oh gagavision i miss you so badly Hearing the BM instrumental snippet for the first time in that video will ALWAYS be my happiest/most excited moment as a little monster 1 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ladle Ghoulash 55,394 Posted August 16 Share Posted August 16 2 hours ago, NUTELLA said: Like ketchup on steak Sounds right up your alley, tbf We have forgotten our public MANNERS Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ladle Ghoulash 55,394 Posted August 16 Share Posted August 16 2 hours ago, Auralegends said: You forgot one: No, I didn’t ♥️ We have forgotten our public MANNERS 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagacabana 8,794 Posted August 16 Share Posted August 16 7 hours ago, NUTELLA said: & live versions of it aren't I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagacabana 8,794 Posted August 16 Share Posted August 16 5 hours ago, NUTELLA said: If we were DMing, there would be more feet pics & threats of violence I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.