Lord Mayhem 3,714 Posted August 13 Share Posted August 13 Bring Your Love Danceteria Love Sensation Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
CYCLOPS 6,207 Posted August 13 Share Posted August 13 Bizarre School Fragile 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,200 Posted August 13 Share Posted August 13 13 minutes ago, Ladle Ghoulash said: *loud incorrect buzzer noise* Even that ^ is a better title for it than "Everything" ☹️ Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ladle Ghoulash 55,391 Posted August 13 Share Posted August 13 Just now, NUTELLA said: Even that ^ is a better title for it than "Everything" ☹️ I genuinely don’t even think I understand your issue with the title lol We have forgotten our public MANNERS Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,200 Posted August 13 Share Posted August 13 Just now, Ladle Ghoulash said: I genuinely don’t even think I understand your issue 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lucas 31,677 Posted August 13 Share Posted August 13 1. Fragile 2. One Step Away 3. Danceteria Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Anderson123 42,996 Posted August 13 Share Posted August 13 (edited) Most days it's One Step Away, Bring Your Love and Danceteria. I love how these 3 transition into each other. Some other days I'm in the mood for just Fragile -> My Sins Are My Savior -> Betrayal. I took like a 2 break from the album and went back to I Feel So Free and it sounds so good to start the album with it, especially while driving. Edited August 13 by Anderson123 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
princedeeblebleble 3,914 Posted August 13 Share Posted August 13 36 minutes ago, Ladle Ghoulash said: I genuinely don’t even think I understand your issue with the title lol I hate to say, but I agree with ha Into the light, Crystallised, Spiritual healing.. I dont fvck with it would also be kinda iconic. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,200 Posted August 13 Share Posted August 13 4 minutes ago, princedeeblebleble said: I hate to say, but I agree with ha Into the light, Crystallised, Spiritual healing.. I dont fvck with it would also be kinda iconic. 3 minutes ago, princedeeblebleble said: I hate to say, but I agree with ha 4 minutes ago, princedeeblebleble said: I hate to say 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
HermesG 1,724 Posted August 14 Share Posted August 14 Bizarre School Love without Words My sins are my saviour 💦 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
dubstep111 786 Posted August 14 Share Posted August 14 Love without words is my #1 it is so much fun to sing and dance to Good for the soul still sounds so fresh!! Bring your love and dancetaria r 🔥🔥🔥 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.