IllusionLover 7,864 Posted August 13 Share Posted August 13 Is this an old costume?? I know she's been wearing clothes from her first tour on these shows 13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TaylorSwift 164,160 Posted August 13 Author Share Posted August 13 1 hour ago, IllusionLover said: Is this an old costume?? I know she's been wearing clothes from her first tour on these shows no, it was new outfit for private event Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
IllusionLover 7,864 Posted August 13 Share Posted August 13 35 minutes ago, TaylorSwift said: no, it was new outfit for private event I could've sworn I've seen her wear this before 13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JazzGa 14,654 Posted August 13 Share Posted August 13 Her and Sabrina Carpenter could make such a sweet campy silly sexy collab, but I fear they are too similar and are probably threatened by/hate one another lol. My old cat is a tough man, but i cant deny the way he bites my hand and he stabs me, he grabs me by my heart <3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ladle Ghoulash 55,369 Posted August 13 Share Posted August 13 3 minutes ago, JazzGa said: Her and Sabrina Carpenter could make such a sweet campy silly sexy collab, but I fear they are too similar and are probably threatened by/hate one another lol. Idk if SC would be threatened by someone who can’t sing, tbf We have forgotten our public MANNERS Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TaylorSwift 164,160 Posted August 13 Author Share Posted August 13 15 minutes ago, JazzGa said: hate one another lol. sure Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.