Jump to content
performance

Sailor Katy Perry performs in Italy


TaylorSwift
 Share

Featured Posts

IllusionLover

Is this an old costume?? I know she's been wearing clothes from her first tour on these shows

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes
Link to post
Share on other sites

TaylorSwift
1 hour ago, IllusionLover said:

Is this an old costume?? I know she's been wearing clothes from her first tour on these shows

no, it was new outfit for private event

 

Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift
  • Shook 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

IllusionLover
35 minutes ago, TaylorSwift said:

no, it was new outfit for private event

 

I could've sworn I've seen her wear this before

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes
Link to post
Share on other sites

JazzGa

Her and Sabrina Carpenter could make such a sweet campy silly sexy collab, but I fear they are too similar and are probably threatened by/hate one another lol. 

My old cat is a tough man, but i cant deny the way he bites my hand and he stabs me, he grabs me by my heart <3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ladle Ghoulash
3 minutes ago, JazzGa said:

Her and Sabrina Carpenter could make such a sweet campy silly sexy collab, but I fear they are too similar and are probably threatened by/hate one another lol. 

Idk if SC would be threatened by someone who can’t sing, tbf

We have forgotten our public MANNERS
Link to post
Share on other sites

TaylorSwift
15 minutes ago, JazzGa said:

hate one another lol. 

sure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStWCZGHTZn8ODEMH41U7tsabrina-carpenter-und-katy-perry-posiere

Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...