Blackout19 16,334 Posted August 12 Share Posted August 12 c h r o m a t i c a i am a free woman. ○● Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TAIPEI 3,399 Posted August 12 Share Posted August 12 i was 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Freud 6,114 Posted August 12 Share Posted August 12 I am "Born This Way", I will never identify more with an album than this one in my entire life. The search & fight for identity, liberation & empowerment in the context of society, religion & sexuality that pulls through this album is literally my life, as many here, I assume 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Horny Chicken 11,214 Posted August 12 Share Posted August 12 (edited) Chromatica and it is so much more than just being “sad”. There’s a lot of yearning to be free. Free of abusive people and environment. Free to choose the career, life and experiences I want. Edited August 12 by Horny Chicken 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Oriane 23,030 Posted August 12 Share Posted August 12 ARTPOP The only GGD member who can read / Credits to Celloo Deng for the profile pic! 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RochesterJoannster 4,191 Posted August 12 Share Posted August 12 11 hours ago, Controversiaga said: hbu? Joanne? lol You know it! I’m beautiful, vulnerable, different from what’s become expected of me, and misunderstood I am more than proud to represent Joanne. 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NewEnglandWitch 257 Posted August 12 Share Posted August 12 I’m a pretty even blend of ARTPOP and Mayhem. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
anton 204 Posted August 12 Share Posted August 12 I'm Chromatica !! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kayioshka 3,555 Posted August 12 Share Posted August 12 ARTPOP cause my daily life is an artistic expression and a transcendant one Probably under substances... An alchemist is born ! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.