Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
life

Gaga out in California (August 9, 2026)


MarvinGa
 Share

Featured Posts

Red

Damn that jawline is making me attracted to ha

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ilia Malinin
22 hours ago, DESTROY UR DISEASE said:

is this like a hint :max:

is LG8 gonna be Killah themed... :cheeky:

praying it's requiem killah

everyone keeps saying "oh, he's back, he's back!" but the truth is i never left!
  • YAAAS 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Kelly Atlantic
8 hours ago, DESTROY UR DISEASE said:

damn she looks sooo good when she's blind

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSujMj6p8HCm9r1b7AZ-2R

orange hair Gaga made me lesbian
Link to post
Share on other sites

mdance4life

I’m so bummed, I live so close to there! I’m actually out in Tomales Bay in CA (West Marin County, same county Michael is from) and her and Michael have actually been spotted at some very small restaurants here a few times, like we’re talking oyster shack small. I think only one time made the headlines but I have some friends that work at some spots they’ve gone into and have said how kind they were and they kept it a very chill low key experience for all involved. Glad to see her spending some time in the North Bay, our weather in amazing!

Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like bananas.
Link to post
Share on other sites

mdance4life
On 8/10/2026 at 11:36 AM, CELINE said:

In Mill Valley? I bet she has property over there.

Michael is from the area :)

Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like bananas.
Link to post
Share on other sites

IllusionLover

Bleached eyebrows and roots, could she be filming a scene for AHS as the countess?? :oprah:

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes
  • YAAAS 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...