DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,366 Posted August 10 Share Posted August 10 damn she looks sooo good when she's blind I can smell your sickness I can... 10 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,366 Posted August 10 Share Posted August 10 blonde I can smell your sickness I can... 25 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
tylerjs 6,102 Posted August 10 Share Posted August 10 Just now, DESTROY UR DISEASE said: damn she looks sooo good when she's blind not like she would know 🇨🇺🇧🇸 “It’s one banana, how much could it cost? $10?” 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
chathonnete 1,045 Posted August 10 Share Posted August 10 The top she's wearing is clearly confirming ARTPOP act II Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
onTheBrink 1,827 Posted August 10 Share Posted August 10 Looking like our bitchy rich vegan auntie you missed a bit Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Killa 18,922 Posted August 10 Share Posted August 10 She lives completely bleached in her dailylife. Its like Shes a Real Fairy. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Robert 342 Posted August 10 Share Posted August 10 She dyed her hair. I hope she worked on something…maybe American Horror Story. I truly hope so 3 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charliie 2,035 Posted August 10 Share Posted August 10 Joanne pt 2 confirmedt Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted August 10 Share Posted August 10 How are her hair and eyebrows not fried from all that constant heavy bleaching? Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 174,934 Posted August 10 Share Posted August 10 I'm gonna find her and chase her down with a sharpie #JusticeForEyebrows #JustSayNoToBleachedBrows Whimsical bitch 5 3 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
weed 79,381 Posted August 10 Share Posted August 10 My beautiful queen 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
weed 79,381 Posted August 10 Share Posted August 10 The Countess after she falls in love with a farmer and moves to Wisconsin 2 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
llemesm 2,201 Posted August 10 Share Posted August 10 Looking healthy and beautiful! Hope she is resting and relaxing a lot! ElsaMars 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Xardas 1,977 Posted August 10 Share Posted August 10 Hmmmmm.... would she keep the hair and eyebrows perfectly white if she wasn't up to sth... I will keep my expectations low, yet she was said to be very busy with her schedule. IG: @bartoszprazuch 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kayioshka 3,555 Posted August 10 Share Posted August 10 Is there a hidden symbolism tied to LG8 with the bleached eyebrows ? Imo she just bleached her eyebrows bc she likes this looks... But if it’s LG8, I would be so gladddd since Mayhem is over now Probably under substances... An alchemist is born ! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.