Red 99,630 Posted August 11 Share Posted August 11 Damn that jawline is making me attracted to ha If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mars 2,681 Posted August 11 Share Posted August 11 I think thats where Micheal is based/has his home Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ilia Malinin 3,156 Posted August 11 Share Posted August 11 22 hours ago, DESTROY UR DISEASE said: is this like a hint is LG8 gonna be Killah themed... praying it's requiem killah everyone keeps saying "oh, he's back, he's back!" but the truth is i never left! 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
KindnessPunk 2,547 Posted August 11 Share Posted August 11 JOANNE ACT 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kelly Atlantic 335 Posted August 11 Share Posted August 11 8 hours ago, DESTROY UR DISEASE said: damn she looks sooo good when she's blind orange hair Gaga made me lesbian Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
mdance4life 944 Posted August 12 Share Posted August 12 I’m so bummed, I live so close to there! I’m actually out in Tomales Bay in CA (West Marin County, same county Michael is from) and her and Michael have actually been spotted at some very small restaurants here a few times, like we’re talking oyster shack small. I think only one time made the headlines but I have some friends that work at some spots they’ve gone into and have said how kind they were and they kept it a very chill low key experience for all involved. Glad to see her spending some time in the North Bay, our weather in amazing! Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like bananas. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
mdance4life 944 Posted August 12 Share Posted August 12 On 8/10/2026 at 11:36 AM, CELINE said: In Mill Valley? I bet she has property over there. Michael is from the area Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like bananas. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
IllusionLover 7,890 Posted August 12 Share Posted August 12 Bleached eyebrows and roots, could she be filming a scene for AHS as the countess?? 13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
celestiallove 269 Posted August 13 Share Posted August 13 On 8/10/2026 at 2:22 PM, MarvinGa said: https://x.com/hausofdisease/status/2086877176939373022?s=20 SHE LOOKS HOT AS HELL hey hey hey whoa whoa whoa im the only one who can be hrny for her tehe LIVE FROM NEW YORK Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.