zevapaparazzo 2,654 Posted August 5 Share Posted August 5 "plotting"? like rubbing hands together like a fly and going "muehehheheheH"? the continent of europe is so wide, dumb bitсh Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Economy 53,166 Posted August 5 Share Posted August 5 (edited) I am just remembering a random and slightly agressive conversation with someone I was friends with on Neopets like 24 years ago He was from a guild and hes like: "Do you have my_space" (the dash cuz neopets blocks website texts) I said "no whats that"? And he says "why dont you have a MY_SPACE?" Edited August 5 by Economy 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
southpaw773 4,454 Posted August 5 Share Posted August 5 Idk if I have a top 8 even though I have 400 Facebook friends lol. I’ll just add dog accounts. I might need a hero to save me from breaking Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hadrian 2,801 Posted August 5 Share Posted August 5 Not unless they bring back the tacky old profiles...!! rosetta stone is rolling in her grave rn 🙏🥀🥀 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.