💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Video Leak: Lady Gaga 'FAME: THE MASSACRE'

Mr Ricky

Featured Posts

Thank goodness this didn't make the final cut.... imagine all the backlash she would be getting with all the recent shootings.... claiming that she is glorifying gun use

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seeka

As violent as it is... it is still pretty awesome.

Wow, this is really awesome. Reminds me of the machine gun scene from BTW :legend:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Amazing! I see why they took it out of the final cut...SOMETIMES it's better to just play it safe when it comes to things like gun violence...but it's visually stunning. Love it.

HORRORHOLIC

Who gives a **** about the media. They should **** up and realize how many ppl they killed.

This. Plus it was awesome!!

Lux Zappa

This is so dark. I love her darkness... It engulfs me and makes me know mine is completely ok. This is epic... This is fame...

Thank goodness this didn't make the final cut.... imagine all the backlash she would be getting with all the recent shootings.... claiming that she is glorifying gun use

Omg... I didn't even think of this... Especially with when it came out and all the chaos dealing with Guns in the US after... Oooooh man

ChicaSkas

do we have a DL link for this video?

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas

I can make one, just a moment...

thank you Reno! :hug: you are so sweet
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived