TaylorSwift 164,204 Posted June 12 Share Posted June 12 Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift 2 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
dragqueenshego 132 Posted June 12 Share Posted June 12 My favourite track off the album. ON REPEAT 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
huttont 6,078 Posted June 13 Share Posted June 13 A standout on the album Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hadrian 2,807 Posted June 13 Share Posted June 13 This song's neat! I like it. Kinda reminds me of that song that went viral from Stranger Things... the one with that female singer about switching places or something. I didn't watch the show. rosetta stone is rolling in her grave rn 🙏🥀🥀 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
zevapaparazzo 2,656 Posted June 13 Share Posted June 13 okay but is it ??? 4 hours ago, Hadrian said: the one with that female singer about switching places or something. you did not just call THE KATE BUSH "that female singer" the continent of europe is so wide, dumb bitсh Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pigatha 1,349 Posted June 13 Share Posted June 13 As soon as I heard the snippet I knew this would be my favorite. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.