ShinyGaga 91 Posted June 2 Share Posted June 2 Shawn Men... Miles Heizer, Doechii come in mind I can sing and dance and act. 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NeanderthalDavid 858 Posted June 2 Share Posted June 2 Dumbledore If Anne Hathawill, Anne Hathaway. 4 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ryansamonster 1,820 Posted June 2 Share Posted June 2 Zachary Quinto 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Controversiaga 17,333 Posted June 2 Author Share Posted June 2 27 minutes ago, ryansamonster said: Zachary Quinto As well as Zachary Levi!!! Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga” Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
zevapaparazzo 2,657 Posted June 2 Share Posted June 2 1 hour ago, zevthepaparazzo said: I'm gay actually I'm not the continent of europe is so wide, dumb bitсh 5 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Controversiaga 17,333 Posted June 2 Author Share Posted June 2 6 minutes ago, zevthepaparazzo said: actually I'm not Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga” 5 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagacabana 8,780 Posted June 2 Share Posted June 2 Janelle Monáe! I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hadrian 2,813 Posted June 2 Share Posted June 2 I'm living for all these homos. I'm an ex construction worker and not at all campy irl (I'm an IRL bridge troll), but this June, I want to get a little CVNTY. rosetta stone is rolling in her grave rn 🙏🥀🥀 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Romkance 193 Posted June 2 Share Posted June 2 Xoxo, Romkance🖤 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NeanderthalDavid 858 Posted June 2 Share Posted June 2 If Anne Hathawill, Anne Hathaway. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Controversiaga 17,333 Posted June 2 Author Share Posted June 2 30 minutes ago, Romkance said: Yeah I’m pretty sure that’s not allowed on here.. Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga” Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
tainaga 238 Posted June 2 Share Posted June 2 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
phantasmas 12,466 Posted June 2 Share Posted June 2 pretty sure the current US president and vice pres are both flamers but i'll let them come out on their own terms 2 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackout19 16,353 Posted June 2 Share Posted June 2 Me i am a free woman. ○● 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kayioshka 3,557 Posted June 2 Share Posted June 2 Alexander the Great Hadrian (the emperor of Rome) Antinous Sappho Virginia Woolfe Oscar Wilde Gille Deleuze Alan Turing De Vinci Probably under substances... An alchemist is born ! 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.