ANVEEROY 66,875 Posted May 19 Share Posted May 19 (edited) Edited May 19 by ANVEEROY READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ladle Ghoulash 55,395 Posted May 19 Share Posted May 19 Obsessed with the ominous, theatrical delivery on this one, but I especially love the screaming towards the end. Come thru, rockstarGa!! We have forgotten our public MANNERS 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
BloodyVelvet 950 Posted May 19 Share Posted May 19 One of the highlights. Just amazing. What great way to start the show. ABRⱯCADⱯBRA 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
shape of a rvfzme 2,046 Posted May 19 Share Posted May 19 I can't 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Starmie25 22,907 Posted May 19 Share Posted May 19 Triumphant! 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 66,875 Posted May 19 Author Share Posted May 19 6 hours ago, Ladle Ghoulash said: Obsessed with the ominous, theatrical delivery on this one, but I especially love the screaming towards the end. Come thru, rockstarGa!! 5 hours ago, BloodyVelvet said: One of the highlights. Just amazing. What great way to start the show. 5 hours ago, shape of a rvfzme said: I can't 5 hours ago, Starmie25 said: Triumphant! I can’t get this version out of my head READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shadownight 664 Posted May 19 Share Posted May 19 Disease is probably my favourite Gaga song ever, this version is fantastic! It's such a hard decision between this and Abracadabra Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.