TaylorSwift 164,241 Posted May 15 Share Posted May 15 Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ladle Ghoulash 55,388 Posted May 15 Share Posted May 15 Oh, no thank you. Appreciate the offer, tho ♥️ We have forgotten our public MANNERS Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Republicanne 8,026 Posted May 15 Share Posted May 15 Why would I do that 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
calpky 353 Posted May 15 Share Posted May 15 What in the Temu version of Phoebe Bridgers "I Know The End" was that? Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ShinyGaga 91 Posted May 15 Share Posted May 15 Go girl, give us messy hair I can sing and dance and act. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hadrian 2,811 Posted May 15 Share Posted May 15 I love that she's considering how she'll sing this one live! Because some of those other ones are just crammed to the gills with words, like girl, take a pause. And maybe get some therapy for your self-loathing. rosetta stone is rolling in her grave rn 🙏🥀🥀 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.