• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Parka

• Arzi

• Save-Me-Oprah

• zexion_armando

I liked the way she looked during the You and I performance.

She looked like a cross between Tammy Faye, Carol Channing, and Elizabeth Taylor. She looked like a washed up, elderly, silver screen star, banging away at a piano in the middle of her dusty apartment. Like a faded, Hollywood, gutter slut, reliving her youth when she had a one-woman cabaret show. The only thing missing was a glass of gin, and Joan Crawfords dead body in the corner.

I SAID NO.

WIRE.

HANGERS.

3 points in and ready for more

RoadToLove

ladygaga Lady Gaga

I'm humbled + honored to have a Trinity of nominations from the Grammy's, including Album of the Year for Born This Way. I love u so much.

Favorite Retweet Reply

ladygaga Lady Gaga

#PawsUp for our album's being nominated three years in a row. I could never do it without you. Together, we were #BornToBeBrave.

Favorite Retweet Reply

Edited by RoadToLove

A Stan Was Born

AMAZING PERFORMANCE. WISH I COULD HEAR HER DURING THE FIRST CHORUS OF MARRY THE NIGHT THOUGH... :redface:

ladygaga Lady Gaga

I'm humbled + honored to have a Trinity of nominations from the Grammy's, including Album of the Year for Born This Way. I love u so much.

Favorite Retweet Reply

ladygaga Lady Gaga

#PawsUp for our album's being nominated three years in a row. I could never do it without you. Together, we were #BornToBeBrave.

Favorite Retweet Reply

'our" :wub:

and omg, at katy doing the paws up and screaming "BORN THIS WAAY by LADY GAGAAA" :toofunny:

'our" :wub:

and omg, at katy doing the paws up and screaming "BORN THIS WAAY by LADY GAGAAA"

she stans so hard. when will us monsters put our paws up so hard we break our arm?

AfjltWYCMAACs3m.jpeg

A Stan Was Born

she stans so hard. when will us monsters put our paws up so hard we break our arm?

So true. :dreamwarrior:

:toofunny:

Interesting that "Nebraska" is back in the song. I was wondering if that would ever happen after she scrubbed it out so thoroughly on the Thanksgiving show.

SMILE2NE1

BLOWN AWAY BY BOTH PERFORMANCES OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW FIRST TIME IN THE WHOLE ERA IM WOWED. LOVE IT

One of my favorite performances... but did it remind anyone else of this? I mean, the makeup and the set are extremely similar.

Edited by Creep

Amen Fashion

She makes trash look like pure art - and that´s something, that only real artist can do :yes:

This Marry The Night performance is easily one of the best performances this era IMO. Everything was perfect.

am i the only one who thinks that Yoü and I was a mess with Sugarland in it? i was cringing through the whole thing... *crawls under a rock*

Edited by DONPIXE

boobtank

Guys, does this mean she won't perform on the Grammys this year?

...well to be fair she did perform on the Grammys two years in a row.