TaylorSwift 164,239 Posted April 1 Share Posted April 1 Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift 1 1 12 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Petie Estie 5,766 Posted April 1 Share Posted April 1 I didn't even know this kanye album existed until today and it's NUMBER TWO??? that's wild Call your therapist...it's Petie Estie 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagzus 25,749 Posted April 1 Share Posted April 1 (edited) I get people might be happy but the fact a literal nazi has this success? Girl Edited April 1 by gagzus 7 8 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Anderson123 42,996 Posted April 1 Share Posted April 1 8 minutes ago, gagzus said: I get people might be happy but the fact a literal nazi has this success? Girl I mean, look at what they've picked as president twice. 8 8 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
nATAH 58,517 Posted April 1 Share Posted April 1 melanie at number 3? mother, what must i do? 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Madame Goo Goo 4,149 Posted April 1 Share Posted April 1 War criminals, nazis, and rapists all over this top 3 Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
high culture 2,383 Posted April 1 Share Posted April 1 54 minutes ago, Madame Goo Goo said: War criminals, nazis, and rapists all over this top 3 Don't forget #4 too lmao Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Debithius 6,070 Posted April 1 Share Posted April 1 1 hour ago, Madame Goo Goo said: War criminals, nazis, and rapists all over this top 3 Who is a war criminal? Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAMROD 118,176 Posted April 1 Share Posted April 1 there are no good choice at all on top 4 (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ThisGuyTony 35,546 Posted April 1 Share Posted April 1 MAGA Wallen still at #4? Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
zevapaparazzo 2,657 Posted April 2 Share Posted April 2 the continent of europe is so wide, dumb bitсh 4 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
OMF 3,691 Posted April 2 Share Posted April 2 Duh, is that at all surprising? I’m more surprised that Kanye still has a fan base after all the duds he released in the past Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Madame Goo Goo 4,149 Posted April 2 Share Posted April 2 4 hours ago, Debithius said: Who is a war criminal? BTS, but not really as far as I’m aware Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord Mayhem 3,714 Posted April 2 Share Posted April 2 9 hours ago, gagzus said: I get people might be happy but the fact a literal nazi has this success? Girl With an American nazi in office supporting an Israeli nazi...im not surprised. This country has FULLY embraced white supremacy UNAPOLOGETICALLY Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Debithius 6,070 Posted April 2 Share Posted April 2 7 hours ago, Madame Goo Goo said: BTS, but not really as far as I’m aware Right I figured you were talking about them. I didnt find any information about them being war criminals so...idk why you even said that. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.