Horny Chicken 11,216 Posted April 2 Share Posted April 2 4 minutes ago, SlowLoris said: I will try my best, if my hugely exaggerated anime tontons don't get in the way of the camera angle Ok but I volunteer to light the match. I’ve never lit someone on fire before. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,140 Posted April 2 Share Posted April 2 1 minute ago, Horny Chicken said: Ok but I volunteer to light the match. I’ve never lit someone on fire before. Idk, this makes me think you have 2 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
SlowLoris 1,238 Posted April 2 Share Posted April 2 4 minutes ago, Horny Chicken said: Ok but I volunteer to light the match. I’ve never lit someone on fire before. Of course you can, but first, please send out my apologies to the anime-enjoying community, all of whom I have victimized with my hateful rhetoric Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Killa 18,922 Posted April 2 Share Posted April 2 11 minutes ago, NUTELLA said: Idk, this makes me think you have Totally 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Horny Chicken 11,216 Posted April 2 Share Posted April 2 24 minutes ago, NUTELLA said: Idk, this makes me think you have 13 minutes ago, Killa said: Totally Sometimes I pretend to be a virgin. 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hydrangea 8,364 Posted April 2 Share Posted April 2 I think the fact that he doesn’t know about anime is a plus honestly Looking down at my $t loser misery 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Killa 18,922 Posted April 2 Share Posted April 2 3 hours ago, Horny Chicken said: Sometimes I pretend to be a virgin. Omg totally again ahaha Straight and Virgin. Ahahahah Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Petie Estie 5,757 Posted April 2 Share Posted April 2 okay so can somebody explain what they were TRYING to do because the woman is doing the exact same thing so if he's doing the wrong thing so is she. I don't get it. Call your therapist...it's Petie Estie Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.