Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
sports

President Macron DRAGGEDt To The Mud For Being Uncultured


RAMROD
 Share

Featured Posts

SlowLoris
4 hours ago, Bronco said:

The way you're trying to defend a "joke" by doubling down and showing further ignorance about the subject you claim you were only joking about. 

"The way you're doubling down", girl is this a pop star forum or a discourse salon????

Im sorry. I'll take into account now that I have to like every single art style and entertainment, even when the banter is already started by someone else (i.e. "uncultured").  Apparently others are allowed to jokingly call me uncultured for not watching anime but I can't hit them back by calling them weebs????  If you can't take the banter, don't start it lmao

Edited by SlowLoris
Link to post
Share on other sites

NUTELLA
31 minutes ago, Murakami27 said:

Anime continues to have major influences throughout pop culture. They have been adapted into Hollywood films and tv shows. They influence fashion. They influence pop music and your fav pop girls.

You shouldn’t have to like anime to see and understand its impact. I watch zero anime myself. 

But to dismiss it and reduce it as “kids cartoon”, “weeb sh-t”, even though you say just “joking” and “not judging”…all that actually does make you sound uncultured.

Heard all of this in her voice

fc1e1b22-d797-4243-aff8-83bba6cfd645_101

Link to post
Share on other sites

Murakami27
5 minutes ago, NUTELLA said:

Heard all of this in her voice

fc1e1b22-d797-4243-aff8-83bba6cfd645_101

I was JUST thinking of this and regretted I didn't write a parody of "this stuff" :brat:

  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

SlowLoris
40 minutes ago, Murakami27 said:

Anime continues to have major influences throughout pop culture. They have been adapted into Hollywood films and tv shows. They influence fashion. They influence pop music and your fav pop girls.

You shouldn’t have to like anime to see and understand its impact. I watch zero anime myself. 

But to dismiss it and reduce it as “kids cartoon”, “weeb sh-t”, even though you say just “joking” and “not judging”…all that actually does make you sound uncultured. 

It’s not that deep, but you keep doubling and tripling down. Sorry that your joke didn’t land and flopped and exposed your ignorance. Make a funny joke next time. 
 

where-are-the-jokes-drag-race.gif

Do y'all touch grass???  The OP called me uncultured for not liking anime and I responded by saying it was Weeby.  Can't handle banter?  Don't start it, idk.

I'm not "doubling down" on a joke, I'm saying that y'all need to.... Forgive my cliche.... Touch grass.  It's okay not to like things.  Japanese culture existed long before Anime, okay?  I promise, Japan will be okay with the fact that I don't watch Dragonball Z, a children's show from the 90s

I can understand and art's impact without liking it.  Also, yes the target audience for dragonball Z was children.  That's just the truth.  I'm saying it shouldn't be that crazy to say ,as an adult, I don't want to watch a kid's show because I'm not entertained or enriched by it

Edited by SlowLoris
Link to post
Share on other sites

SlowLoris

Literally me in here because I don't watch Dragonball Z

cutie-honey-1973-tshs-episode-22-7996036

  • LMAO 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

NUTELLA
1 minute ago, SlowLoris said:

Literally me in here because I don't watch Dragonball Z

cutie-honey-1973-tshs-episode-22-7996036

Thread title should be changed to SlowLoris DRAGGEDt To The Mud

But I promise you're not alone, girl

On 3/27/2026 at 2:29 AM, NUTELLA said:

I remain friendly with all my exes

 

except the one who tried to get me into anime

  • LMAO 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

SlowLoris
8 minutes ago, NUTELLA said:

Thread title should be changed to SlowLoris DRAGGEDt To The Mud

But I promise you're not alone, girl

Ugh reminds me of when I said I don't like Caroline Polachek on a Björk forum... 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bronco
1 hour ago, SlowLoris said:

"The way you're doubling down", girl is this a pop star forum or a discourse salon????

Im sorry. I'll take into account now that I have to like every single art style and entertainment, even when the banter is already started by someone else (i.e. "uncultured").  Apparently others are allowed to jokingly call me uncultured for not watching anime but I can't hit them back by calling them weebs????  If you can't take the banter, don't start it lmao

I didn't start any banter babes

The gays know how to party
Link to post
Share on other sites

SlowLoris
2 minutes ago, Bronco said:

I didn't start any banter babes

And I didn't take my meds 😡😬 (not even a lie) 

Link to post
Share on other sites

RAMROD
7 hours ago, SlowLoris said:

Girl, where are our senses of humor?  You ain't gotta find a joke funny, but ya know.... Not everything is that deep or serious. 

cute-adorable.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Horny Chicken
59 minutes ago, SlowLoris said:

Literally me in here because I don't watch Dragonball Z

cutie-honey-1973-tshs-episode-22-7996036

When you are burning, can you do this pose? :firega:

Link to post
Share on other sites

SlowLoris
1 minute ago, Horny Chicken said:

When you are burning, can you do this pose? :firega:

I will try my best, if my hugely exaggerated anime tontons don't get in the way of the camera angle

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...