DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,521 Posted March 29 Share Posted March 29 1 hour ago, NUTELLA said: You were all so supportive of graph for MAYHEM who's all 1 hour ago, NUTELLA said: In earlier threads, some of you expressed a desire for a third poll option, so I included one this time. you might've misspelled it though I can smell your sickness I can... 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,521 Posted March 29 Share Posted March 29 where is Judasย I can smell your sickness I can... Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,521 Posted March 29 Share Posted March 29 where is track 13 that I don't remember the name of I can smell your sickness I can... Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,521 Posted March 29 Share Posted March 29 putting Marry The Night and The Edge Of Glory that low is a criminal offence I can smell your sickness I can... Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,421 Posted March 29 Author Share Posted March 29 5 minutes ago, DESTROY UR DISEASE said: who's all Polls don't lie Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,421 Posted March 29 Author Share Posted March 29 6 minutes ago, DESTROY UR DISEASE said: where is Judasย Where it belongs โฌ๏ธ๐๏ธ Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,421 Posted March 29 Author Share Posted March 29 (edited) The only criminal offense here is THIS: 7 minutes ago, DESTROY UR DISEASE said: where is track 13 that I don't remember the name of Edited March 29 by NUTELLA 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,521 Posted March 29 Share Posted March 29 2 minutes ago, NUTELLA said: Where it belongs โฌ๏ธ๐๏ธ well unbelong it from there I can smell your sickness I can... 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,661 Posted March 29 Share Posted March 29 I could live with the other graphs.ย This invokes violence within me The gays know how to party 6 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,421 Posted March 29 Author Share Posted March 29 13 minutes ago, Bronco said: I could live with the other graphs.ย This invokes violence within me Marry The Night, the Killah bridge, Slayyyter, now Hairโฆย you have shown tremendous grace by not maiming me this week 2 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hadrian 2,842 Posted March 29 Share Posted March 29 I had to pause my Fruit Love Island viewing to say this... Yes. This graph is completely accurate and the haters can seethe in their vessels. rosetta stone is rolling in her grave rn ๐๐ฅ๐ฅ 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
princedeeblebleble 3,970 Posted March 29 Share Posted March 29 I'm sorry, but no way in hell are FOHL and BJAF better than Queen, You and I, Judas and The edge of ****ing glory 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,661 Posted March 29 Share Posted March 29 4 minutes ago, princedeeblebleble said: I'm sorry, but no way in hell are FOHL and BJAF better than Queen, You and I, Judas and The edge of ****ing glory I mean they're absolutely better than The Queen but otherwise I concur The gays know how to party 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagacabana 8,951 Posted March 29 Share Posted March 29 You are allergic to being right at any given time, it seemsย I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
27monster27 16,250 Posted March 29 Share Posted March 29 The track list at parts, such as with Highway Unicorn, is in the wrong order (yes, I am including the special edition in this). he/him/his Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.