• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wiltedbliss

• elixt

• Necca

• Aaliyah

Top Posters In This Topic

APPLAUSE4YOU

Birthday is my jam, atm. And most of the album is great. However, she sounds a lot like Dev on the B.E.A.T. chorus. Maybe the Cataracs produced it?

KadeLindsay12

Loving Slow Down, Stars Dance, Like a Champion, Come & Get It, Love will Remeber & Forget Forever!

Birthday is my jam, atm. And most of the album is great. However, she sounds a lot like Dev on the B.E.A.T. chorus. Maybe the Cataracs produced it?

See, I thought the same thing. It sounded A LOT like The Cataracs' production, but they didn't produce it!! I'm really suprised, tbh. 

Edited by Branson

JudasInTheDark

So, I hate the album except for Birthday, Slow Down, and Come and Get It Those are my JAMS.

Okay you at least need to get into Save The Day, Forget Forever, and Undercover :nails: Those are BOPS.

It is such a GREAT album.

I love Slow Down, Come & Get It, Stars Dance, Forget Forever, Undercover, and Nobody Does It Like You, but my favorite is Undercover. It really is by far the best song on the album.

I really hope she opens the tour with Stars Dance. :flutter:

JudasInTheDark

I like the album more every time I listen to it I thought it was pretty weak initially.

HausOfHarlow

I like the album more every time I listen to it I thought it was pretty weak initially.

After the first two listens, I felt the same way! But now I've been listening to it everyday since it first leaked! I do wonder why 'Nobody Does It Like You' is only a bonus track though... It's totally my jam, one of the best on the album! 

JudasInTheDark

After the first two listens, I felt the same way! But now I've been listening to it everyday since it first leaked! I do wonder why 'Nobody Does It Like You' is only a bonus track though... It's totally my jam, one of the best on the album!

Yeah that one is definitely a grower ;) The only ones I'm still not into are B.E.A.T., Like A Champion, and Love Will Remember.

I was wondering the same thing!!! It's one of the best on the album!!! :nooo:

HausOfHarlow

I was wondering the same thing!!! It's one of the best on the album!!! :nooo:

I LOVEEEE when it goes to "no i can't go back..." ugh it's sooo good!!!!

I think Undercover has one of the best instrumentals on the album, but lyrically some other tracks are better.

Yeah that one is definitely a grower ;) The only ones I'm still not into are B.E.A.T., Like A Champion, and Love Will Remember.

Completely agree! Those three are the weakest.

I LOVEEEE when it goes to "no i can't go back..." ugh it's sooo good!!!!

OMG THAT'S MY FAVORITE PART :nooo: It's honestly a shame it's a bonus track.

JudasInTheDark

I think Undercover has one of the best instrumentals on the album, but lyrically some other tracks are better.

Completely agree! Those three are the weakest.

We are the same person, remember? ;) I agree with what you said too.