DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,506 Posted March 17 Share Posted March 17 5 minutes ago, Blackout19 said: Disease its overrated once again, taste not found I can smell your sickness I can... 1 1 4 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,506 Posted March 17 Share Posted March 17 4 minutes ago, Horny Chicken said: I do not care for Milio Rizzos (my p*rn name when I become an adult actor). ok that is too much information for today I can smell your sickness I can... 4 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
dynamite 67,787 Posted March 17 Share Posted March 17 Happy Mistake (singular) Like a poem said by a neydy in red 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
shape of a rvfzme 2,045 Posted March 17 Share Posted March 17 Just now, dynamite said: Happy Mistake (singular) One Reason 6 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,506 Posted March 17 Share Posted March 17 1 minute ago, dynamite said: Happy Mistake (singular) now that you pointed it out I think OP might've been actually referring to us I can smell your sickness I can... 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackout19 16,399 Posted March 17 Share Posted March 17 13 minutes ago, DESTROY UR DISEASE said: once again, taste not found i am a free woman. ○● 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lucas 31,706 Posted March 17 Share Posted March 17 I love both but Happy Mistake is her 2nd best ballad after Princess Die 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
dynamite 67,787 Posted March 17 Share Posted March 17 10 minutes ago, DESTROY UR DISEASE said: now that you pointed it out I think OP might've been actually referring to us Are we happy Like a poem said by a neydy in red Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,506 Posted March 17 Share Posted March 17 3 minutes ago, Blackout19 said: I can smell your sickness I can... Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 66,865 Posted March 17 Author Share Posted March 17 Whats happening READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,506 Posted March 17 Share Posted March 17 Just now, ANVEEROY said: Whats happening we're making another iconic thread I can smell your sickness I can... 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
AVeryGagaHolyDick 32,487 Posted March 17 Share Posted March 17 Million Reasons by very, very, very far 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,506 Posted March 17 Share Posted March 17 5 minutes ago, dynamite said: Are we happy well... I can smell your sickness I can... Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
saint satine 211 Posted March 17 Share Posted March 17 I feel so left out for not liking either of them at all. Not even a tiny bit... but I can acknowledge that Happy Mistake is the better song. It’s much more interesting and vocally stronger in my opinion. ⋆˚࿔ 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥, 𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘦! 𝜗𝜚˚⋆ 2 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Taumaturg0 1,438 Posted March 17 Share Posted March 17 MR strives on live settings tbh, the studio version is not that special. So I'm gonna say HM is the better song overall Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.